August 5, 2009

SM Cola. Volume 6 - Unrelated Purtyness


As usual, the SMCola to talk about very random stuff that aren't necessarily about SM, just kind of sorta related....like... in my head.... like.... Moonish----ish.... You get the idea.

So, the other day I went into a home decor store at a mall. Now, this artist is pretty known to me 'cause I grew up in a house filled with his stuff, (mom's a fan) but I had never actually gone INSIDE one of his stores. Pretty awesome!!! But I couldn't stop getting Moonie flashbacks... the style is so soft, glowy, kind of surreal, can we hear a "Moonkindom-ish" ?!? Dunno. Maybe not, maybe it's just me, but one thing is for sure: LOTS OF MOONS, STARS and BUTTERFLIES!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's not SM realted... like... AT ALL... but that's why it's in the SM Cola, plus, I'm sure only Moonies would get my point of view on this, I'm sure no random person down the street would relate an interior designer with Sailor Moon. xD!!









Pretty, right?? REALLY Pretty.


The store is Millenio and the artist is an architect named Carlos de Anda, who coincidentally has studied in Tokyo... ohh wait!!!! Maybe that's where he got some "inspiration" .....hmmmm....

Totallyjoking.


Bookmark and Share

August 5, 2009

SM Cola. Volume 6 - Unrelated Purtyness


As usual, the SMCola to talk about very random stuff that aren't necessarily about SM, just kind of sorta related....like... in my head.... like.... Moonish----ish.... You get the idea.

So, the other day I went into a home decor store at a mall. Now, this artist is pretty known to me 'cause I grew up in a house filled with his stuff, (mom's a fan) but I had never actually gone INSIDE one of his stores. Pretty awesome!!! But I couldn't stop getting Moonie flashbacks... the style is so soft, glowy, kind of surreal, can we hear a "Moonkindom-ish" ?!? Dunno. Maybe not, maybe it's just me, but one thing is for sure: LOTS OF MOONS, STARS and BUTTERFLIES!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's not SM realted... like... AT ALL... but that's why it's in the SM Cola, plus, I'm sure only Moonies would get my point of view on this, I'm sure no random person down the street would relate an interior designer with Sailor Moon. xD!!









Pretty, right?? REALLY Pretty.


The store is Millenio and the artist is an architect named Carlos de Anda, who coincidentally has studied in Tokyo... ohh wait!!!! Maybe that's where he got some "inspiration" .....hmmmm....

Totallyjoking.


Bookmark and Share