August 31, 2009

Love those Minis!

The other day I tweeted that I had just watched the "Love those Minis! The Fashionable Soldiers", the episode where Fisheye attacks fashion designer Yoshiki Usui and after being rescued by Super Sailor Moon, he was inspired to create a fashion line with a lot of bows and miniskirts! You remember that one, right? Well, I myself was inspired by the "Sailor Moon inspired" designer dress. HA!! INSPIRED by a SM INSPIRED dress. Weird.

I REALLY REALLY felt like vectorizing this but once it was finished, I had no idea what to do with it, so it became a rather UNinspired wallpaper. This WP is on the "okay-ish" side, but it was never planned for anything else other than my own enjoyment, but here it is for you guys to decorate your desktop! Enjoy! :D

August 31, 2009

Love those Minis!

The other day I tweeted that I had just watched the "Love those Minis! The Fashionable Soldiers", the episode where Fisheye attacks fashion designer Yoshiki Usui and after being rescued by Super Sailor Moon, he was inspired to create a fashion line with a lot of bows and miniskirts! You remember that one, right? Well, I myself was inspired by the "Sailor Moon inspired" designer dress. HA!! INSPIRED by a SM INSPIRED dress. Weird.

I REALLY REALLY felt like vectorizing this but once it was finished, I had no idea what to do with it, so it became a rather UNinspired wallpaper. This WP is on the "okay-ish" side, but it was never planned for anything else other than my own enjoyment, but here it is for you guys to decorate your desktop! Enjoy! :D