August 23, 2009

Drachea is on my faves.

I don't think this needs any of my explanations. Drachea has quickly moved up to my TOP 10 fave SM fan artists. Unfortunately, I can't post his work here, except for this image:





I hope this excites you enough to want to visit Drachea Rannak's SUPER AWESOME, HILARIOUS, EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP, GORGEOUS COLORING, SCREAM INDUCING GALLERY.

Other incredible drawings:
Manga Sailor Moon
Sailor Earth!!
Neo Sailor Serenity
Sailor Cosmos




Bookmark and Share

August 23, 2009

Drachea is on my faves.

I don't think this needs any of my explanations. Drachea has quickly moved up to my TOP 10 fave SM fan artists. Unfortunately, I can't post his work here, except for this image:





I hope this excites you enough to want to visit Drachea Rannak's SUPER AWESOME, HILARIOUS, EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP, GORGEOUS COLORING, SCREAM INDUCING GALLERY.

Other incredible drawings:
Manga Sailor Moon
Sailor Earth!!
Neo Sailor Serenity
Sailor Cosmos




Bookmark and Share