August 19, 2009

Awesome Paper Craft!

If you haven't got any SM merch or collector price's are just too high, then you can always MAKE your own figures!! Last month at an anime convention and I found a couple of paper made models, I reminded myself to look for and post SM paper craft.


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Wow, these paper artists are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to design some of my own but I am "paperly challenged". xD!!


I found these Diana and Artemis models at the convention.

PaperKraft post with link to the locket


How cute are these models?!!!? I normally have no patience for the cutting little parts and gluing, but I managed to finish my little Sailor hako cube thingy:


I bought these models a year ago but haven't had any luck finding a working to link to download them. Let me know if you can find them u.u



I found only Sailor Moon HERE but it isn't the exact same one in the pictures.

Oh oh oh!!!! I almost forgot!!.... HERE is a link to a page that will help you turn your 3D data into paper craft models. Not many of us actually use that much 3D but, y'know, just in case. ;)

--------------------------------

EDIT:
An absolutely incredible NON-Sailor Moon related video of a large scale papercraft model. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?



August 19, 2009

Awesome Paper Craft!

If you haven't got any SM merch or collector price's are just too high, then you can always MAKE your own figures!! Last month at an anime convention and I found a couple of paper made models, I reminded myself to look for and post SM paper craft.


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Wow, these paper artists are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to design some of my own but I am "paperly challenged". xD!!


I found these Diana and Artemis models at the convention.

PaperKraft post with link to the locket


How cute are these models?!!!? I normally have no patience for the cutting little parts and gluing, but I managed to finish my little Sailor hako cube thingy:


I bought these models a year ago but haven't had any luck finding a working to link to download them. Let me know if you can find them u.u



I found only Sailor Moon HERE but it isn't the exact same one in the pictures.

Oh oh oh!!!! I almost forgot!!.... HERE is a link to a page that will help you turn your 3D data into paper craft models. Not many of us actually use that much 3D but, y'know, just in case. ;)

--------------------------------

EDIT:
An absolutely incredible NON-Sailor Moon related video of a large scale papercraft model. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?