July 8, 2009

The Terrible TWOs for the SMObss!!!!!!

Well, they say that children in their twos are overactive, destructive and give parents lots of headaches, but also, it's the essential age where they learn about the world.

So if the SMObss were my child,then it means I will have an extremely vexatious year. Totally looking forward to it!!! Should be fun XD!!!

Anyway, here we are, second anniversary of the blog, and in the last year The SMObss had added a few new features such as:

-SM vs. Real Life
-Guess that episode!
-SM Cola
-The Price is ALMOST Right!
-Moonie Tweets
-Live Cycyn


in addition the the previously existing:

-SM Room of Doom.
-I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay.
-Cycyn-made Fanart.


And a couple of thing have YET to come (*cofVLOGcof*)

The blog has had it's ups and downs, for example, I had to put the blog on hiatus for a month or so, which was kind of sad (for me), but alas, Serenity's Moonshine pulled me to her gravitational orbit once again!!! Yay!!! And also visiting moonies posted lovely supportive comments and I was so happy to see you guys appreciate the blog. Actually thanks to you, I had the strength to come back! SO MAINLY, the SMOBss can even HAVE a second anniversary thanks TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! YES YOU.

Much much much love, Moonies! <3


As a first year resolution I decided I would try to tone down the self-centeredness and that was a major FAIL. I can't help it! I draw, I tweet, I post videos, I write, I chat.... u.u Sowyyyyy!!!!! But I always try to keep it SM themed.

Ohh and there was also a slight change in the organization. It's not a new layout, in fact, I really love the logo and colors, so I dunno if I will change the layout at all, but I guess it might have to change in the future if I ever make my ambition come true and make the SMObss as cool as the Official Star Wars Site. Like I said: BABY STEPS, and this baby is barely beginning to crawl. xD!

As it is a festive occasion, I usually commemorate by drawing stuff, but I think it will take me a couple of more days to finish it up. I asked on Twitter what I should draw and Vanderde said Tux Kamen. Brad suggested a Moonlight Knight, but I wouldn't be able to draw a his pretty face. :1

So here's the preview for the soon to come Second Anniversary Tux Kamen drawing! X3


July 8, 2009

The Terrible TWOs for the SMObss!!!!!!

Well, they say that children in their twos are overactive, destructive and give parents lots of headaches, but also, it's the essential age where they learn about the world.

So if the SMObss were my child,then it means I will have an extremely vexatious year. Totally looking forward to it!!! Should be fun XD!!!

Anyway, here we are, second anniversary of the blog, and in the last year The SMObss had added a few new features such as:

-SM vs. Real Life
-Guess that episode!
-SM Cola
-The Price is ALMOST Right!
-Moonie Tweets
-Live Cycyn


in addition the the previously existing:

-SM Room of Doom.
-I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay.
-Cycyn-made Fanart.


And a couple of thing have YET to come (*cofVLOGcof*)

The blog has had it's ups and downs, for example, I had to put the blog on hiatus for a month or so, which was kind of sad (for me), but alas, Serenity's Moonshine pulled me to her gravitational orbit once again!!! Yay!!! And also visiting moonies posted lovely supportive comments and I was so happy to see you guys appreciate the blog. Actually thanks to you, I had the strength to come back! SO MAINLY, the SMOBss can even HAVE a second anniversary thanks TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! YES YOU.

Much much much love, Moonies! <3


As a first year resolution I decided I would try to tone down the self-centeredness and that was a major FAIL. I can't help it! I draw, I tweet, I post videos, I write, I chat.... u.u Sowyyyyy!!!!! But I always try to keep it SM themed.

Ohh and there was also a slight change in the organization. It's not a new layout, in fact, I really love the logo and colors, so I dunno if I will change the layout at all, but I guess it might have to change in the future if I ever make my ambition come true and make the SMObss as cool as the Official Star Wars Site. Like I said: BABY STEPS, and this baby is barely beginning to crawl. xD!

As it is a festive occasion, I usually commemorate by drawing stuff, but I think it will take me a couple of more days to finish it up. I asked on Twitter what I should draw and Vanderde said Tux Kamen. Brad suggested a Moonlight Knight, but I wouldn't be able to draw a his pretty face. :1

So here's the preview for the soon to come Second Anniversary Tux Kamen drawing! X3