July 27, 2009

Sailor Moon movie?!...Ooh plz, not again.

Ok. I think that by now I have made my opinions loud and clear on what I think of a SM movie. Just...NO. But I found a list with 2009-2012 movies to be released and/or in production.

The list is in Spanish but Sailor Moon is still in the S area.

Here are the bad news: Hollywood insists on butchering anime. Dragon Ball and Speed Racer both flopped BIG TIME in the US, they have yet to come up with new ideas which means they will still have to rely on 80s cartoons, remakes, popular books, comics, video games, and of course, popular anime. The recipe for big bucks: Just produce something that already has an audience. OH WAIT!! Sailor Moon has a ton of Moonies!!!...right?!?!?.........


OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!


The good thing is that this list, even though it's throwing out some names of movies that WILL be produced, is by no means "official", there isn't even a year or source of the rumor mentioned, so I think I will let this just blow by. Now I know many of you are thinking: "They've been spreading this rumor for years and years, just forget about it already!" - Yes, I know, I have mentioned it countless times on the SMObss as well, but, srsly, any piece of "news" calls for my attention. XD!!

But that's just Cycyn. What about you guys? Are you guys excited about the idea of a movie?? Consider that they MAY spend a lot of money and make something cool like Transformers, OR consider they might have no interest and just produce something fast and easy for the quick buck, like DB.

July 27, 2009

Sailor Moon movie?!...Ooh plz, not again.

Ok. I think that by now I have made my opinions loud and clear on what I think of a SM movie. Just...NO. But I found a list with 2009-2012 movies to be released and/or in production.

The list is in Spanish but Sailor Moon is still in the S area.

Here are the bad news: Hollywood insists on butchering anime. Dragon Ball and Speed Racer both flopped BIG TIME in the US, they have yet to come up with new ideas which means they will still have to rely on 80s cartoons, remakes, popular books, comics, video games, and of course, popular anime. The recipe for big bucks: Just produce something that already has an audience. OH WAIT!! Sailor Moon has a ton of Moonies!!!...right?!?!?.........


OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!


The good thing is that this list, even though it's throwing out some names of movies that WILL be produced, is by no means "official", there isn't even a year or source of the rumor mentioned, so I think I will let this just blow by. Now I know many of you are thinking: "They've been spreading this rumor for years and years, just forget about it already!" - Yes, I know, I have mentioned it countless times on the SMObss as well, but, srsly, any piece of "news" calls for my attention. XD!!

But that's just Cycyn. What about you guys? Are you guys excited about the idea of a movie?? Consider that they MAY spend a lot of money and make something cool like Transformers, OR consider they might have no interest and just produce something fast and easy for the quick buck, like DB.