July 20, 2009

A late Entry.



Well this one is kind of late in the day and it's off topic, so DOUBLE FAIL, but I rather post this than nothing. :]

So, July 20th. The 40th Anniversary of guys who called themselves astronauts said they landed on the Moon. Really?? Did they really land on the Moon??? If so, why did they bring back just rocks?? Where are the pieces of rubble and ruins of the fallen Silver Millenium?!?!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHahahaha...ok. I'll shut up.

I just felt really really strange looking at this pic of Buzz Aldrin (second man to profane teh sacred ground with his unworthy feetsies)



Doesn't this pic seem wrong all over??
I mean... White hair?? Long dress with Moons and Stars?? Why does Buzz look like King Endymion?! OMG. I really need to get a life.

Anyway, congrats to the NASA for proving us wrong, there is no life on the Moon and no ruins of ancient dynasties. I hope you feel good about yourselves!!! *shakefist*

I lie. I really love space stuff and NASA is a great window to teh outer spaceness.

Alright. that's it! I TOLD YOUU it was off Topic. xD!

EDIT: I finally came around to watch the video and... it was quite boring so I erased it. :]

July 20, 2009

A late Entry.



Well this one is kind of late in the day and it's off topic, so DOUBLE FAIL, but I rather post this than nothing. :]

So, July 20th. The 40th Anniversary of guys who called themselves astronauts said they landed on the Moon. Really?? Did they really land on the Moon??? If so, why did they bring back just rocks?? Where are the pieces of rubble and ruins of the fallen Silver Millenium?!?!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHahahaha...ok. I'll shut up.

I just felt really really strange looking at this pic of Buzz Aldrin (second man to profane teh sacred ground with his unworthy feetsies)



Doesn't this pic seem wrong all over??
I mean... White hair?? Long dress with Moons and Stars?? Why does Buzz look like King Endymion?! OMG. I really need to get a life.

Anyway, congrats to the NASA for proving us wrong, there is no life on the Moon and no ruins of ancient dynasties. I hope you feel good about yourselves!!! *shakefist*

I lie. I really love space stuff and NASA is a great window to teh outer spaceness.

Alright. that's it! I TOLD YOUU it was off Topic. xD!

EDIT: I finally came around to watch the video and... it was quite boring so I erased it. :]