July 31, 2009

Fill in teh Blank!! - Phrase 1.

Since our friends over at MoonChase already have a "Caption This" contest as well as other forums, I don't think it would be very nice of me to steal their idea, but I WILL steal an idea from Perez Hilton. XD!


Fill in teh Blank!!


Contrary to most games on the SMObss which are based on "facts", this game will be very arbitrary. I alone will decide who the winner is.

-"Ohh, that's self-centered.....AGAIN!!!!"
Yesh, I know, but in my defense ................



ok fine, I have no defense. u.u



Once again, I will rely somebody else's image base, this time it won't be Betty Ann's, now it'll be from SMFFG. Don't hate me Elly!!!! TwT

So it's kind of a "Caption This" contest, only that I will give you a small introduction/guide to start your caption with. Example:


*Mamoru is telling Mina that: _____________________.*



AAAAnd you fill in the blank according to the image I posted. Your phrase doesn't necessarily have to reflect what is actually going on in the scene, you can even insert characters or situations that aren't related to the image at all. Now here are the advantages: There's NO "first one that answers, wins" thing here. You have up to three or four days to think about it and write it down. If I see that visitors are STILL posting answers, I'll extend the deadline. ANYBODY can win this one!!! Of course, the funniest wins ONE point.


- "So how will you determine the funniest one, Cyn?" - Simple. If I laugh a LOT, we have a winner. xDDD!!

- "What if what was funny to you was plain and stupid to me, Cycyn??" - Sorry, that's why it will be totally arbitrary, we all have different sense of humor, if you write something that concurs with mine, you'll win.

- "So, what kind of humor do you like Cycyn??" - Umm, it depends. I'm not really that dark, I'm really light and simple, ICHC never fails to crack me up. xD!!

- "Can I use pop culture or non SM references, like movies or other shows in my captions?" - Sure thing!! Just keep in mind that I may or may not get it, specially things that are TOO local.

- "Why is this post getting so long Cycyn?? I'm tired of reading." - Yesh I know, but I need to be as clear as possible, I don't want any Moonies to get mad, we are all a happy gang. :]

- "I wrote one down but then I came up with a better line, Can I post more than once??" - ABSOLUTELY!! BRING ON THE LOLZ!! One, two, ten, the more you post, better the chances you'll win.

- "Hey, I can't think of a good caption for the image you posted, can I send in an image of my own??" - Ummm...errr... no. It's unfair to the rest of the participants. u.u

- "So if there's only one participant, does he get the point?" - Ummm... Nope. Unlike past contests, I need two or more entries to decide which one is funnier.

- "Remind me. What are the points for and how do they work??" - There are a few games on the SMObss, for each time you win, you will get ONE point. When you get to 5, I will send you a gift (wherever you are). Maybe a drawing, maybe a toy, dunno what the prize is yet.

- "Can you shut up already and post the damn image??" - YESHNESS!!! :x!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill in teh Blank!! - Phrase 1.





"Mamoru, Usagi and ChibiUsa just heard____________________."


Be creative and above all, have fun!! :]

July 31, 2009

Fill in teh Blank!! - Phrase 1.

Since our friends over at MoonChase already have a "Caption This" contest as well as other forums, I don't think it would be very nice of me to steal their idea, but I WILL steal an idea from Perez Hilton. XD!


Fill in teh Blank!!


Contrary to most games on the SMObss which are based on "facts", this game will be very arbitrary. I alone will decide who the winner is.

-"Ohh, that's self-centered.....AGAIN!!!!"
Yesh, I know, but in my defense ................



ok fine, I have no defense. u.u



Once again, I will rely somebody else's image base, this time it won't be Betty Ann's, now it'll be from SMFFG. Don't hate me Elly!!!! TwT

So it's kind of a "Caption This" contest, only that I will give you a small introduction/guide to start your caption with. Example:


*Mamoru is telling Mina that: _____________________.*



AAAAnd you fill in the blank according to the image I posted. Your phrase doesn't necessarily have to reflect what is actually going on in the scene, you can even insert characters or situations that aren't related to the image at all. Now here are the advantages: There's NO "first one that answers, wins" thing here. You have up to three or four days to think about it and write it down. If I see that visitors are STILL posting answers, I'll extend the deadline. ANYBODY can win this one!!! Of course, the funniest wins ONE point.


- "So how will you determine the funniest one, Cyn?" - Simple. If I laugh a LOT, we have a winner. xDDD!!

- "What if what was funny to you was plain and stupid to me, Cycyn??" - Sorry, that's why it will be totally arbitrary, we all have different sense of humor, if you write something that concurs with mine, you'll win.

- "So, what kind of humor do you like Cycyn??" - Umm, it depends. I'm not really that dark, I'm really light and simple, ICHC never fails to crack me up. xD!!

- "Can I use pop culture or non SM references, like movies or other shows in my captions?" - Sure thing!! Just keep in mind that I may or may not get it, specially things that are TOO local.

- "Why is this post getting so long Cycyn?? I'm tired of reading." - Yesh I know, but I need to be as clear as possible, I don't want any Moonies to get mad, we are all a happy gang. :]

- "I wrote one down but then I came up with a better line, Can I post more than once??" - ABSOLUTELY!! BRING ON THE LOLZ!! One, two, ten, the more you post, better the chances you'll win.

- "Hey, I can't think of a good caption for the image you posted, can I send in an image of my own??" - Ummm...errr... no. It's unfair to the rest of the participants. u.u

- "So if there's only one participant, does he get the point?" - Ummm... Nope. Unlike past contests, I need two or more entries to decide which one is funnier.

- "Remind me. What are the points for and how do they work??" - There are a few games on the SMObss, for each time you win, you will get ONE point. When you get to 5, I will send you a gift (wherever you are). Maybe a drawing, maybe a toy, dunno what the prize is yet.

- "Can you shut up already and post the damn image??" - YESHNESS!!! :x!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill in teh Blank!! - Phrase 1.





"Mamoru, Usagi and ChibiUsa just heard____________________."


Be creative and above all, have fun!! :]