July 24, 2009

Anime style drawings.

I think the SMObss is beginning to become more a fandom collection, instead of a SM "original" stuff site. But what can I do? There's NO NEW "original stuff", plus I love these fan made things. It's algo great know that I am not the only crazy Moonie out there!!! xD!!

Today we are going to talk about Aeroblivion, another die-hard Moonie!! Obsessed Moonies FTW! XD!!! He is making tutorials on how to draw Sailor Moon in anime style on his You Tube channel, and even though they are pretty basic (no coloring, back grounds or detailing), it's still fun to watch, I was imagining this is what it would look like when Ikuko Ito was drawing the animation. XD!






I also like these because there is NO REFERENCE used, he draws from memory and he actually memorized all the details from every suit. Now, I know that sounds simple, but I must confess that sometimes when I draw I forget what shape goes in the choker (a star, a moon, a star and moon, a heart and moon??) or sometimes I also forget -shame on me- the order of the colored layers of the Eternal skirt and I find myself having to looking back and forth at reference.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting.

Visit AEROblivion's You Tube channel!

July 24, 2009

Anime style drawings.

I think the SMObss is beginning to become more a fandom collection, instead of a SM "original" stuff site. But what can I do? There's NO NEW "original stuff", plus I love these fan made things. It's algo great know that I am not the only crazy Moonie out there!!! xD!!

Today we are going to talk about Aeroblivion, another die-hard Moonie!! Obsessed Moonies FTW! XD!!! He is making tutorials on how to draw Sailor Moon in anime style on his You Tube channel, and even though they are pretty basic (no coloring, back grounds or detailing), it's still fun to watch, I was imagining this is what it would look like when Ikuko Ito was drawing the animation. XD!






I also like these because there is NO REFERENCE used, he draws from memory and he actually memorized all the details from every suit. Now, I know that sounds simple, but I must confess that sometimes when I draw I forget what shape goes in the choker (a star, a moon, a star and moon, a heart and moon??) or sometimes I also forget -shame on me- the order of the colored layers of the Eternal skirt and I find myself having to looking back and forth at reference.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting.

Visit AEROblivion's You Tube channel!