June 11, 2009

Unconventional fanart, once again.

The tittle pretty much sums it up. Weird and unique fanart, and here we have a cute example.







Sooo cute!! I dunno how hard it is to make these glasses, I have never tried it before but I HAVE tried painting on other round, uneven surfaces and let me tell you, it's not easy.

The Dusty Phoenix has a small website where you can find links to her Etsy, Made it myself and Zazzle shops, as well as her online galleries.

And feel free to go ahead and buy me the Usagi bottle!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!

June 11, 2009

Unconventional fanart, once again.

The tittle pretty much sums it up. Weird and unique fanart, and here we have a cute example.







Sooo cute!! I dunno how hard it is to make these glasses, I have never tried it before but I HAVE tried painting on other round, uneven surfaces and let me tell you, it's not easy.

The Dusty Phoenix has a small website where you can find links to her Etsy, Made it myself and Zazzle shops, as well as her online galleries.

And feel free to go ahead and buy me the Usagi bottle!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!