June 1, 2009

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 10

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*


Can you hear that???


*BANG BANG BANG BANG*


That is the sound of Cycyn banging her head against the wall in frustration. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID. Why didn't I buy this when I had the chance??

Ok. I didn't buy it because at the time I thought it was pointless and unnecessary. Why would I want an old fashioned SM pencil sharpener?!

But I DO WANT IT!!!!!! I still sharpen my pencils!!!! Why can't do it in a Moonesque fashion?! I CAN!!!! But no, I can't because STUPID STUPID STUPID Cycyn. You thought you were so much better than a sharpener.... YOU'RE NOT. Dx!!!!








Am I the only one who thinks it is SOOOOO cute?!

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

June 1, 2009

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 10

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*


Can you hear that???


*BANG BANG BANG BANG*


That is the sound of Cycyn banging her head against the wall in frustration. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID. Why didn't I buy this when I had the chance??

Ok. I didn't buy it because at the time I thought it was pointless and unnecessary. Why would I want an old fashioned SM pencil sharpener?!

But I DO WANT IT!!!!!! I still sharpen my pencils!!!! Why can't do it in a Moonesque fashion?! I CAN!!!! But no, I can't because STUPID STUPID STUPID Cycyn. You thought you were so much better than a sharpener.... YOU'RE NOT. Dx!!!!








Am I the only one who thinks it is SOOOOO cute?!

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*