June 19, 2009

Back!

Well, this wasn't a exactly a new layout, just different order, but everything is pretty much the same so it's not a big thing, but I'm kind of happy with it, it looks kind of what I had imagined. There are still a few mistakes like the chopped off borders and the banner needs to be centered, but I'll fix those later. I'm also going to incorporate Ads later on.

Yes, I hate Ads too.

Anyway, keep your eyes open, I will be adding a new game for points!! :D

June 19, 2009

Back!

Well, this wasn't a exactly a new layout, just different order, but everything is pretty much the same so it's not a big thing, but I'm kind of happy with it, it looks kind of what I had imagined. There are still a few mistakes like the chopped off borders and the banner needs to be centered, but I'll fix those later. I'm also going to incorporate Ads later on.

Yes, I hate Ads too.

Anyway, keep your eyes open, I will be adding a new game for points!! :D