May 15, 2009

TEH CHAT

Hello Moonies!!

The chat has now ended. It didn't go as smoothly as I had planned, but, it was great to be first one!!

Thank you to all my 3435673789 visitors that chatted with me.....ok not that many, but my heartfelt special thx to BRAD who was the SUPER MOST AWESOMEST Moonie EVER.

Brad got TWO points!

xD!

Anyway, there is no date set for another Livechat in the future, but I'm thinking around JULY. SRSLY, you guys should join us, Brad said he had fun, and I CERTAINLY loved to see him struggle trying to remember the name of a song that he had already remembered!! HAHAHAhahhaa!! (sorry about that xD!)

So, since I struggled with the feed and sound and trying to keep my brain from wandering so much, I forgot to record it, and I didn't save anything!! I just got a screencap of the closing:




I'm username TESTING. XD!

So anyway. See you guys next time!


----------------------------------
EDIT:

BRAD sent in a screen cap!!!!!!! Why is he so adorable?!? <3




Thank you again Brad!

May 15, 2009

TEH CHAT

Hello Moonies!!

The chat has now ended. It didn't go as smoothly as I had planned, but, it was great to be first one!!

Thank you to all my 3435673789 visitors that chatted with me.....ok not that many, but my heartfelt special thx to BRAD who was the SUPER MOST AWESOMEST Moonie EVER.

Brad got TWO points!

xD!

Anyway, there is no date set for another Livechat in the future, but I'm thinking around JULY. SRSLY, you guys should join us, Brad said he had fun, and I CERTAINLY loved to see him struggle trying to remember the name of a song that he had already remembered!! HAHAHAhahhaa!! (sorry about that xD!)

So, since I struggled with the feed and sound and trying to keep my brain from wandering so much, I forgot to record it, and I didn't save anything!! I just got a screencap of the closing:




I'm username TESTING. XD!

So anyway. See you guys next time!


----------------------------------
EDIT:

BRAD sent in a screen cap!!!!!!! Why is he so adorable?!? <3




Thank you again Brad!