May 27, 2009

OMG OMG!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!

Does that title sound kind of inappropriate?? Does it sound like I am over-enjoying something??

WELL I AM!!!!!!!!!

You might remember I posted a few months ago an entry about DarkMoon Entertainment. They are a German cosplay group who (I THINK) want to make some kind of mini series. I can't read German, so I'm not entirely sure. But after some time, they have begun to film!! There is a promotional video in their page, I can't embed it here though so here is the link to their teaser VIDEO!!!!

SO exciting!

I can't even get past the intro for my "Vlog", and when I tried to make a cosplay... well.. you guys know how it went down, so we have to appreciate the effort put behind this video. The dedication of all girls is evident and hopefully we'll see more of them soon.

I am TOTALLY becoming a "Thegirl-that-plays-Haruka" FAN!!!!!! HAHAHAHahahaha!





They also have a Livejournal blog where you can find EVEN MORE goodies!!!! Like info on their progress and.... A MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!. Are these gals totally rocking the SM fandom, or what?!






A lot lot more info and pics at their website and Livejournal blog . Please visit, comment and support. We would love to see a lot more from them!!!

May 27, 2009

OMG OMG!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!

Does that title sound kind of inappropriate?? Does it sound like I am over-enjoying something??

WELL I AM!!!!!!!!!

You might remember I posted a few months ago an entry about DarkMoon Entertainment. They are a German cosplay group who (I THINK) want to make some kind of mini series. I can't read German, so I'm not entirely sure. But after some time, they have begun to film!! There is a promotional video in their page, I can't embed it here though so here is the link to their teaser VIDEO!!!!

SO exciting!

I can't even get past the intro for my "Vlog", and when I tried to make a cosplay... well.. you guys know how it went down, so we have to appreciate the effort put behind this video. The dedication of all girls is evident and hopefully we'll see more of them soon.

I am TOTALLY becoming a "Thegirl-that-plays-Haruka" FAN!!!!!! HAHAHAHahahaha!





They also have a Livejournal blog where you can find EVEN MORE goodies!!!! Like info on their progress and.... A MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!. Are these gals totally rocking the SM fandom, or what?!






A lot lot more info and pics at their website and Livejournal blog . Please visit, comment and support. We would love to see a lot more from them!!!