May 12, 2009

Moonie Makeup!!!!

Cycyn is not a girly girl. I HATE MAKE UP. It's horrible, it itches and it suffocates my skin. Sure, there will be a time of my life where I will HAVE to use it, but I love not having to use it just yet.

But Cora... Cora LOVES makeup. She should, she is a makeup artist! HAHaha. She is currently hosting video tutorials on how to do your makeup, but the AWESOME part is that she is making a series of SAILOR MOON INSPIRED MAKEUP!!!!

She basically is taking each Senshi's uniform color scheme and applies the combination to her eye shadows. It actually looks really pretty!

The bad part is: her videos are useful to somebody who actually wears makeup, so to me, they are quite long and boring. The good part is that you can see the finished designs right at the beginning of each tutorial!! YAY!!








I'm totally digging the Luna one. XD

Visit Cora's Blog or her You Tube channel!! :]

May 12, 2009

Moonie Makeup!!!!

Cycyn is not a girly girl. I HATE MAKE UP. It's horrible, it itches and it suffocates my skin. Sure, there will be a time of my life where I will HAVE to use it, but I love not having to use it just yet.

But Cora... Cora LOVES makeup. She should, she is a makeup artist! HAHaha. She is currently hosting video tutorials on how to do your makeup, but the AWESOME part is that she is making a series of SAILOR MOON INSPIRED MAKEUP!!!!

She basically is taking each Senshi's uniform color scheme and applies the combination to her eye shadows. It actually looks really pretty!

The bad part is: her videos are useful to somebody who actually wears makeup, so to me, they are quite long and boring. The good part is that you can see the finished designs right at the beginning of each tutorial!! YAY!!








I'm totally digging the Luna one. XD

Visit Cora's Blog or her You Tube channel!! :]