May 15, 2009

MEMEs!!

Ok, I spend some time on Deviant Art and so do other Moonies who draw, cosplay or love fanart. But I know not everyone visits DA *coughBRADcough*, so I'll start from the beginning.

Deviant Art is basically an art website where each user has their own gallery and can have some exposure, talk to other artists directly, trade and buy art. It's a social site as well with chats, forums and clubs.

In the community, there are these things called MEMEs. It all started out with NYU's Art Meme. She made this kind of... "interview" and you have to DRAW your answers in the spaces provided and then tag someone else. WHOA!!. INSTANT HIT!!.

Since then, other versions of the Meme have appeared but are more focused on other topics, like the NARUTO MEME or the AVATAR Meme or the DRAGON BALL Meme have been around for a while and I've found a couple of SM related ones but never came around to answer one.

Here are a few:



Kuroyamaarashi's Sailor Moon meme



Jam-chan's Sailor Moon Meme



Violet-grubs' Sailor Moon OC Meme



Loveablechaos' Sailor Moon Meme



Puff222001's Original Sailor Senshi Meme


So today.... I'll TRY. XD

My tablet is broken (which might explain the lack of Cycyn-made fanart lately) so I have to do this with my mouse which is not being cooperative >>.

OOps. I forgot to post it. HAHA!



Ok. There >>.. I don't like it but I did it. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!!!! You can download any Meme by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button on the left menu. You can print->draw->scan them or draw directly on the image with MS paint, Photoshop, OC or something like that. Then, if you have a DA account, send me the link or else email your finished drawing to me and I'll gladly post it here!! Wheee!!!

Here are some completed ones if you are curious.

Memes by Jiyu, Funakounasoul, Polysics-or-die, Polysics-or-die (2)
, Leafofdeath, Tsukihana, and It-is-a-circle

nagisa_freakAThotmailDOTcom <--- mail and messenger if anyone is interested

May 15, 2009

MEMEs!!

Ok, I spend some time on Deviant Art and so do other Moonies who draw, cosplay or love fanart. But I know not everyone visits DA *coughBRADcough*, so I'll start from the beginning.

Deviant Art is basically an art website where each user has their own gallery and can have some exposure, talk to other artists directly, trade and buy art. It's a social site as well with chats, forums and clubs.

In the community, there are these things called MEMEs. It all started out with NYU's Art Meme. She made this kind of... "interview" and you have to DRAW your answers in the spaces provided and then tag someone else. WHOA!!. INSTANT HIT!!.

Since then, other versions of the Meme have appeared but are more focused on other topics, like the NARUTO MEME or the AVATAR Meme or the DRAGON BALL Meme have been around for a while and I've found a couple of SM related ones but never came around to answer one.

Here are a few:



Kuroyamaarashi's Sailor Moon meme



Jam-chan's Sailor Moon Meme



Violet-grubs' Sailor Moon OC Meme



Loveablechaos' Sailor Moon Meme



Puff222001's Original Sailor Senshi Meme


So today.... I'll TRY. XD

My tablet is broken (which might explain the lack of Cycyn-made fanart lately) so I have to do this with my mouse which is not being cooperative >>.

OOps. I forgot to post it. HAHA!



Ok. There >>.. I don't like it but I did it. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!!!! You can download any Meme by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button on the left menu. You can print->draw->scan them or draw directly on the image with MS paint, Photoshop, OC or something like that. Then, if you have a DA account, send me the link or else email your finished drawing to me and I'll gladly post it here!! Wheee!!!

Here are some completed ones if you are curious.

Memes by Jiyu, Funakounasoul, Polysics-or-die, Polysics-or-die (2)
, Leafofdeath, Tsukihana, and It-is-a-circle

nagisa_freakAThotmailDOTcom <--- mail and messenger if anyone is interested