May 3, 2009

Improv RLZ.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHhhh... Teh boredom can do wonders.

So, what to do when you are at a boring family reunion and there is nothing else to do?? Well, you drag your cousin in law to your room and dress her up as Sailor Moon of course. DUH! Obviously.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaa!!!!

SRSLY. What is wrong with me? This is not normal behavior, and NOBODY is supposed to have this much fun doing something this random. xD!



So, I drag her up to the Tower (my room) and start pulling out random stuff out of drawers, old bags and from the back of my closet. I found an old scrap of blue fabric. I tore the red fabric from a pillow I never used, my friend Enis and I started building this cosplay (can you call this cosplay??), securing it with staples, glue, tape, needles, safety pins... ANYTHING!!! Her gloves are actually bandages and her chocker is just a headband. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!!!! MY GOD, this is the best cosplay ever!!! We built this in about and hour or so and it was so much fun.

Then, I remembered I had a broken SM wand somewhere under my bed and TAH-DAH!!!!! A completely improvised SM costume and FAIL video.

ENJOY!



Sailor Moon Super power FAIL!


Of course she is saying: "I'm Sailor Moon!! In the name of the Moon I'll punish you!"

Say some nice words to our victim, Momo (I call her that cause she's so cute), she really dreaded the idea of dressing up but she couldn't bring herself to be strong and say: "STOP CYCYN!!".

... And of Course Cycyn was having too much fun to care about Momo's feelings. U.U

Ti quello Momo!!! Gracias por awantarme XD!!!

May 3, 2009

Improv RLZ.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHhhh... Teh boredom can do wonders.

So, what to do when you are at a boring family reunion and there is nothing else to do?? Well, you drag your cousin in law to your room and dress her up as Sailor Moon of course. DUH! Obviously.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaa!!!!

SRSLY. What is wrong with me? This is not normal behavior, and NOBODY is supposed to have this much fun doing something this random. xD!



So, I drag her up to the Tower (my room) and start pulling out random stuff out of drawers, old bags and from the back of my closet. I found an old scrap of blue fabric. I tore the red fabric from a pillow I never used, my friend Enis and I started building this cosplay (can you call this cosplay??), securing it with staples, glue, tape, needles, safety pins... ANYTHING!!! Her gloves are actually bandages and her chocker is just a headband. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!!!! MY GOD, this is the best cosplay ever!!! We built this in about and hour or so and it was so much fun.

Then, I remembered I had a broken SM wand somewhere under my bed and TAH-DAH!!!!! A completely improvised SM costume and FAIL video.

ENJOY!



Sailor Moon Super power FAIL!


Of course she is saying: "I'm Sailor Moon!! In the name of the Moon I'll punish you!"

Say some nice words to our victim, Momo (I call her that cause she's so cute), she really dreaded the idea of dressing up but she couldn't bring herself to be strong and say: "STOP CYCYN!!".

... And of Course Cycyn was having too much fun to care about Momo's feelings. U.U

Ti quello Momo!!! Gracias por awantarme XD!!!