April 26, 2009

Ohhh I forgot to tell you, Moonies!

Have you ever started to watch a show on TV and then saw commercials of it later on and then you think "OMG!!! They're starting to promote that show!!! Awesome! I already knew about it though..."

Or like when you've been waiting for a movie and you have seen all the trailers before they've ever aired on TV.
Ok, so this is kind of like that. Not really, but kinda. XD
I decided to make a SMOBss Commercial!!!! HAHAhhaa... Sure, the SMObss is not a big deal at all, it's just a place to vent about my random little fan obsessions, but I made it, just in case there is another Moonie around who might be interested, you know.
So you guys already knew about the SMObss, but here is the "official" commercial!!!

UPDATE: The website that hosted my video has closed. But here is a picture.



No, this isn't my whole collection. I was being lazy. I didn't want to set up the whole thing, and the other half is somewhere else anyway.

Annnndddd...there is no point to this post. HAHAHAHAhahaa. KTHXBYE XD

April 26, 2009

Ohhh I forgot to tell you, Moonies!

Have you ever started to watch a show on TV and then saw commercials of it later on and then you think "OMG!!! They're starting to promote that show!!! Awesome! I already knew about it though..."

Or like when you've been waiting for a movie and you have seen all the trailers before they've ever aired on TV.
Ok, so this is kind of like that. Not really, but kinda. XD
I decided to make a SMOBss Commercial!!!! HAHAhhaa... Sure, the SMObss is not a big deal at all, it's just a place to vent about my random little fan obsessions, but I made it, just in case there is another Moonie around who might be interested, you know.
So you guys already knew about the SMObss, but here is the "official" commercial!!!

UPDATE: The website that hosted my video has closed. But here is a picture.



No, this isn't my whole collection. I was being lazy. I didn't want to set up the whole thing, and the other half is somewhere else anyway.

Annnndddd...there is no point to this post. HAHAHAHAhahaa. KTHXBYE XD