April 29, 2009

Live moonie Chat!

EDIT:

AAAAAAAAnnnddd just like that, my plans has gone down the drain. Murphy's Law.

Turns out, I just got a call and thet said: Your flight leaves at 9 pm. Sooooo.I have to go. I dunno if I will have an internet connection where I'll be at, so I don't think the Live chat will be possible.

Check back tomorrow morning anyway, there might be a good internet connection and maybe I can log on.

So terribly sorry. If I can't, I'll make up for you guys somehow.

D:

=============================================================================
Ok, I've been promising the Live Chat since... November I think, and it's almost May. Yesh, I'm HORRIBLE. But I figured that if I made a post STATING that I would be on, then I have to FORCE myself to do it. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to do it, of course I do, I'm just a generally lazy procrastinator u.u

So, the Live Chat is scheduled for THIS Saturday (May 2nd) at around 9 am Central Time. As I mentioned before, time zones are a bit of a problem, so I figured Saturday morning would be okay. Night for the Easterners, Afternoon for Europe and Morning for Americas... kind of. I think.

AAANyways.

Now, remember this is a Moonie chat, not a chat with "THE SUPERAWESOME ONE AND ONLY CYCYNNN!!". NO.It's no like that at all. I have encountered many people that think THEY are the stars and completely fail to talk about the subject. No, I want to talk about your experiences and fun memories or wtvr comes to mind SM related.

Having said that. Here is a picture of Cycyn...just so you know who you'll be talking to in case you decide to stop by.



I can't promise I'll be the most fascinating person ever, but I do promise you this: I AM VERY RANDOM. I can be talking about how Usagi loves to whine and then go get a sandwich and return later. XDDDD


See you guys Saturday morning!!

April 29, 2009

Live moonie Chat!

EDIT:

AAAAAAAAnnnddd just like that, my plans has gone down the drain. Murphy's Law.

Turns out, I just got a call and thet said: Your flight leaves at 9 pm. Sooooo.I have to go. I dunno if I will have an internet connection where I'll be at, so I don't think the Live chat will be possible.

Check back tomorrow morning anyway, there might be a good internet connection and maybe I can log on.

So terribly sorry. If I can't, I'll make up for you guys somehow.

D:

=============================================================================
Ok, I've been promising the Live Chat since... November I think, and it's almost May. Yesh, I'm HORRIBLE. But I figured that if I made a post STATING that I would be on, then I have to FORCE myself to do it. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to do it, of course I do, I'm just a generally lazy procrastinator u.u

So, the Live Chat is scheduled for THIS Saturday (May 2nd) at around 9 am Central Time. As I mentioned before, time zones are a bit of a problem, so I figured Saturday morning would be okay. Night for the Easterners, Afternoon for Europe and Morning for Americas... kind of. I think.

AAANyways.

Now, remember this is a Moonie chat, not a chat with "THE SUPERAWESOME ONE AND ONLY CYCYNNN!!". NO.It's no like that at all. I have encountered many people that think THEY are the stars and completely fail to talk about the subject. No, I want to talk about your experiences and fun memories or wtvr comes to mind SM related.

Having said that. Here is a picture of Cycyn...just so you know who you'll be talking to in case you decide to stop by.



I can't promise I'll be the most fascinating person ever, but I do promise you this: I AM VERY RANDOM. I can be talking about how Usagi loves to whine and then go get a sandwich and return later. XDDDD


See you guys Saturday morning!!