April 21, 2009

I have something that YOU don't have.

I have something that YOU don't have, and I'm not talking about my looser life xD.

I'm talking about anime comics. The anime made comic, so to speak. I don't mean the Japanese ones, those are fairly common, I have a few of those as well, but I'm talking about THESE:




The SPANISH version. HA. See?? I told you, you don't have those. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (they're sooo not a big deal)

Too bad they never finished publishing the entire series, it is only Classic and R. T_T But still, I really like them because they are American comic standard size and when I go over to my friends' houses and they show me their Marvel and DC collections, I feel proud that I have my own little collection as well. I don't think they're worth as much as the classic Marvels or anything, but in my heart, my comics are worth two million dollars!! :D. When I get the few that are missing, It'll be worth 10 million. Yey!

I fly high, don't I?? U.U

Anyway. Other than dolls and toys, I think comics make good collector items too. What do your guys think?? What other items can be considered as *collector items*?? RGP toys? Trading cards??

April 21, 2009

I have something that YOU don't have.

I have something that YOU don't have, and I'm not talking about my looser life xD.

I'm talking about anime comics. The anime made comic, so to speak. I don't mean the Japanese ones, those are fairly common, I have a few of those as well, but I'm talking about THESE:




The SPANISH version. HA. See?? I told you, you don't have those. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (they're sooo not a big deal)

Too bad they never finished publishing the entire series, it is only Classic and R. T_T But still, I really like them because they are American comic standard size and when I go over to my friends' houses and they show me their Marvel and DC collections, I feel proud that I have my own little collection as well. I don't think they're worth as much as the classic Marvels or anything, but in my heart, my comics are worth two million dollars!! :D. When I get the few that are missing, It'll be worth 10 million. Yey!

I fly high, don't I?? U.U

Anyway. Other than dolls and toys, I think comics make good collector items too. What do your guys think?? What other items can be considered as *collector items*?? RGP toys? Trading cards??