March 20, 2009

Ummm... okaaaay..... again XD!

Well, if there is a metal version of Moonlight Densetsu, then there's no reason to be surprised that there is a CUMBIA (Latin American beat) version of it too. This is based on the Mexican version of the intro song.



I don't really like cumbia music, but the funny part is that, if I had been there, since it's SM I would have been clapping, singing and maybe even dancing. HAHHAHahaha!!!!

Now all we need is Moonlight Densetsu in R&B or rap version. xD!

March 20, 2009

Ummm... okaaaay..... again XD!

Well, if there is a metal version of Moonlight Densetsu, then there's no reason to be surprised that there is a CUMBIA (Latin American beat) version of it too. This is based on the Mexican version of the intro song.



I don't really like cumbia music, but the funny part is that, if I had been there, since it's SM I would have been clapping, singing and maybe even dancing. HAHHAHahaha!!!!

Now all we need is Moonlight Densetsu in R&B or rap version. xD!