March 8, 2009

Live chat.

Hi guys. Since the Vlog is still in production ( I keep getting ideas to make it better), it's still going to take some time, however, I remember that in the poll I made a few months back, we had a TIE between Vlog/Podcast AND Live chat. So maybe I can go ahead and bring forward the live chat!!




We have of course one problem: Schedule.

Most of us work and/or are busy during weekdays, so I am assuming a weekend would be better for most... maybe not all, but most, but also, there are Moonies all over the planet that visit the SMObss and I don't want to leave anybody out of the fun (or boredom)so its going to be pretty difficult to organize something that includes both Moonies in Europe, America, Asia (Brad) and Australia (Jen).

So how can we work this out?? What time do you guys suggest? Consider that we may have to sacrifice a morning or a night, because, daytime for some will be bedtime for others.

Image by The Oracle edited by Cycyn.

March 8, 2009

Live chat.

Hi guys. Since the Vlog is still in production ( I keep getting ideas to make it better), it's still going to take some time, however, I remember that in the poll I made a few months back, we had a TIE between Vlog/Podcast AND Live chat. So maybe I can go ahead and bring forward the live chat!!




We have of course one problem: Schedule.

Most of us work and/or are busy during weekdays, so I am assuming a weekend would be better for most... maybe not all, but most, but also, there are Moonies all over the planet that visit the SMObss and I don't want to leave anybody out of the fun (or boredom)so its going to be pretty difficult to organize something that includes both Moonies in Europe, America, Asia (Brad) and Australia (Jen).

So how can we work this out?? What time do you guys suggest? Consider that we may have to sacrifice a morning or a night, because, daytime for some will be bedtime for others.

Image by The Oracle edited by Cycyn.