February 22, 2009

k-Bose = Happiness

Well how 'bout a nice piece of imagery provided by the INCREDIBLE K-Bose?? I post his work fairly often, kinda like..... EVERY TIME he uploads something, hahaha, and today, well, he uploaded something. x3





For sale at DLSite.

Yesh yesh yesh. His collection of SMfanart for sale, well, they're digital, but still. I'll DEFINITELY buy this. I have no money, but I'm willing to go without a couple of meals, if necesary. Wait... no... not that, how about....if I lick on a subway station railing.... EWwwww no!!! I'll probably just have to wash some dishes or something. XD!

I wonder why the word Sailor Moon is censored at the site, "S*ilor Moon".

February 22, 2009

k-Bose = Happiness

Well how 'bout a nice piece of imagery provided by the INCREDIBLE K-Bose?? I post his work fairly often, kinda like..... EVERY TIME he uploads something, hahaha, and today, well, he uploaded something. x3





For sale at DLSite.

Yesh yesh yesh. His collection of SMfanart for sale, well, they're digital, but still. I'll DEFINITELY buy this. I have no money, but I'm willing to go without a couple of meals, if necesary. Wait... no... not that, how about....if I lick on a subway station railing.... EWwwww no!!! I'll probably just have to wash some dishes or something. XD!

I wonder why the word Sailor Moon is censored at the site, "S*ilor Moon".