February 18, 2009

:D

Why hello there!!

First off, I need to thank each and everyone of the lovely Moonies that posted their kind words on last month's entry. Seriously, I had no idea you guys would be so supporting and sweet. I feel so......... special. T.T

Many thankies to Pax, my sweet Laurène, Kaylie, Cindy, Chibi Jen, Sarah, Holls, Brad, Lisa, Tommy and I'm missing some names so I'll use their ID's: Pinkbubblesnake, Kara0kara, Cherry, Eku, and SailorDees who all left me messages that helped me move on!!! Hugs, kisses and my love to everyone.


Now, about Cycyn, ummmm.... I think I'm kinda, sorta, partially back. It seems like it's been FOREVER since the last post. I am so addicted to the SMObss that I couldn't resist one more day without blogging. We can't say that I am completely BACK, there's still nothing to offer at this time, specially since I have to start my searches and find my missing links all over again, it may be a while until all the blog sections (SM Room of Doom, SM Cola, Sm vs. Real life, etc) are back on track....


BUT



this post is NOT completely empty. I have come to tease you. Yes. Tease you. It will be cruel, really cruel and kind of unsatisfying. I will give you a glimpse of what Cycyn's working on. It will be a small glimpse... NONO... A TINY glimpse, but I hope it will be enough to get you excited about the SMObss again. x33333





So... what is it? Ohhh... just some drawings for........ the VLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes. I am working on the intro again, I had to start from scratch but it's staring to look a bit more concrete. I have not been de-Sailormoonized this past month, been working on this. Wheee!!! HAHA!!!!

Posts won't be so often as they used to be, I need material, but I'm definitely, definitely working on getting things back to normal around here. HANG IN THERE MOONIES!!! XD


Thanx again for your support. <3

February 18, 2009

:D

Why hello there!!

First off, I need to thank each and everyone of the lovely Moonies that posted their kind words on last month's entry. Seriously, I had no idea you guys would be so supporting and sweet. I feel so......... special. T.T

Many thankies to Pax, my sweet Laurène, Kaylie, Cindy, Chibi Jen, Sarah, Holls, Brad, Lisa, Tommy and I'm missing some names so I'll use their ID's: Pinkbubblesnake, Kara0kara, Cherry, Eku, and SailorDees who all left me messages that helped me move on!!! Hugs, kisses and my love to everyone.


Now, about Cycyn, ummmm.... I think I'm kinda, sorta, partially back. It seems like it's been FOREVER since the last post. I am so addicted to the SMObss that I couldn't resist one more day without blogging. We can't say that I am completely BACK, there's still nothing to offer at this time, specially since I have to start my searches and find my missing links all over again, it may be a while until all the blog sections (SM Room of Doom, SM Cola, Sm vs. Real life, etc) are back on track....


BUT



this post is NOT completely empty. I have come to tease you. Yes. Tease you. It will be cruel, really cruel and kind of unsatisfying. I will give you a glimpse of what Cycyn's working on. It will be a small glimpse... NONO... A TINY glimpse, but I hope it will be enough to get you excited about the SMObss again. x33333





So... what is it? Ohhh... just some drawings for........ the VLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes. I am working on the intro again, I had to start from scratch but it's staring to look a bit more concrete. I have not been de-Sailormoonized this past month, been working on this. Wheee!!! HAHA!!!!

Posts won't be so often as they used to be, I need material, but I'm definitely, definitely working on getting things back to normal around here. HANG IN THERE MOONIES!!! XD


Thanx again for your support. <3