January 16, 2009

H.I.A.T.U.S.

Hello to all Moonies.
I have a bit of a bad news today.

I'll keep it short. As some of you know, I am at the time in Mexico City, and it is a dangerous place. Just today I was a victim of armed robbery. They took our car and my laptop inside with them.

Thankfully, only one of us was hurt and is doing better now.

However, after the shock, the fear, and the images of recent memories of what happened that are burning in my head, I realized that most of my Moonie stuff was lost.( IE. Images, the SM Vlog intro stuff, etc) not to mention the loss of some other material property.

As much as I LOVE the SMObss, and I hate to do this, the SMObss is officially on hiatus for an indefinite period of time or until further notice. I simply don't have the strength to write anything at the moment. I need time to calm down, get some rest, do what I have to do if I want to get my things back and most importantly, get on with my life so that I can enter the Moonie vibe again.

I would be very grateful if you refrain from insulting the men who assaulted us. I am not a resentful person, and I thank them for not hurting us any further.



My Love to all of you. <3



-Cycyn

January 16, 2009

H.I.A.T.U.S.

Hello to all Moonies.
I have a bit of a bad news today.

I'll keep it short. As some of you know, I am at the time in Mexico City, and it is a dangerous place. Just today I was a victim of armed robbery. They took our car and my laptop inside with them.

Thankfully, only one of us was hurt and is doing better now.

However, after the shock, the fear, and the images of recent memories of what happened that are burning in my head, I realized that most of my Moonie stuff was lost.( IE. Images, the SM Vlog intro stuff, etc) not to mention the loss of some other material property.

As much as I LOVE the SMObss, and I hate to do this, the SMObss is officially on hiatus for an indefinite period of time or until further notice. I simply don't have the strength to write anything at the moment. I need time to calm down, get some rest, do what I have to do if I want to get my things back and most importantly, get on with my life so that I can enter the Moonie vibe again.

I would be very grateful if you refrain from insulting the men who assaulted us. I am not a resentful person, and I thank them for not hurting us any further.



My Love to all of you. <3



-Cycyn