January 8, 2009

Dress the Senshi Up.

Hello to all!!! It's 6:30 am.....................

................

............

Grrrrr... why am I awake??

Anyway. Here's an interesting little game. Dress the senshi up. No kidding. Oddly enough it was a lot of fun dressing the senshi with the WRONG colors!! HAha!





These games and a TON of others HERE and HERE


Go Wild. XD



Seems that everything I've posted lately is OLD NEWS, but what can I say? The SMObss wasn't created to inform. It's just an outlet for my fan obsessions that annoy people in real life. u.u

January 8, 2009

Dress the Senshi Up.

Hello to all!!! It's 6:30 am.....................

................

............

Grrrrr... why am I awake??

Anyway. Here's an interesting little game. Dress the senshi up. No kidding. Oddly enough it was a lot of fun dressing the senshi with the WRONG colors!! HAha!





These games and a TON of others HERE and HERE


Go Wild. XD



Seems that everything I've posted lately is OLD NEWS, but what can I say? The SMObss wasn't created to inform. It's just an outlet for my fan obsessions that annoy people in real life. u.u