December 29, 2008

SM Room of Doom. Volume 6

Ok, I officially have the worst collection EVER. I used to be so proud of it. >>....

I kinda feel like a NEW Star Wars Collector trying to compete against ppl who have been collecting for 30 years, even though I've been collecting for 10 years. Sure, It's not about winning or loosing, it's about having fun and being happy, but we can't deny the fact that there is some level of competitiveness when it comes to quantity, we tend to want to know that WE have more stuff...and I ALWAYS loose...HAHAAhaa!!!


AAAAAAAAnyways. We have a new collector this month. VERONICA!!



First off: LOVING HER BLOG!!! SHE IS TOTALLY ROCKING THE SM TOYBOX LAYOUT!!!!
Secondly: AAAGGHHH!!!! She has a SM TATOO!!!!
Thirdly: She is the one who made that stop-motion animated video I posted some months ago and kicked my video's ass
Fourthly: She also has a really cute website dedicated only to her collection.
Fifthly(is that even a word??): Apart from being such an awesome Moonie, why the hell is she so pretty?? Why can she have it all?!? TTwTT

Love her collection!! The kind I like: Almost exclusively Moon X3

Visit her Dollface site or her blog.

XD!

December 29, 2008

SM Room of Doom. Volume 6

Ok, I officially have the worst collection EVER. I used to be so proud of it. >>....

I kinda feel like a NEW Star Wars Collector trying to compete against ppl who have been collecting for 30 years, even though I've been collecting for 10 years. Sure, It's not about winning or loosing, it's about having fun and being happy, but we can't deny the fact that there is some level of competitiveness when it comes to quantity, we tend to want to know that WE have more stuff...and I ALWAYS loose...HAHAAhaa!!!


AAAAAAAAnyways. We have a new collector this month. VERONICA!!



First off: LOVING HER BLOG!!! SHE IS TOTALLY ROCKING THE SM TOYBOX LAYOUT!!!!
Secondly: AAAGGHHH!!!! She has a SM TATOO!!!!
Thirdly: She is the one who made that stop-motion animated video I posted some months ago and kicked my video's ass
Fourthly: She also has a really cute website dedicated only to her collection.
Fifthly(is that even a word??): Apart from being such an awesome Moonie, why the hell is she so pretty?? Why can she have it all?!? TTwTT

Love her collection!! The kind I like: Almost exclusively Moon X3

Visit her Dollface site or her blog.

XD!