December 3, 2008

More amazing unconventional fanart!!!

Most fan art out there are either drawings or fan fiction, I myself draw a lot of SM, but it's always a lot of fun to come across different types of fanart like the crocheted plushies or the Worry Dolls.

Today, I came across bead work. Sumiyoshi makes bead work and fashions them into images inspired by classic 2D video games. It's practically the same as pixel-art!! It's really hard to make a figure that is recognizable with limited amount of beads and colors :O!!!!!!!








Not much info on Sumiyoshi though. I only found a small but cute gallery.

December 3, 2008

More amazing unconventional fanart!!!

Most fan art out there are either drawings or fan fiction, I myself draw a lot of SM, but it's always a lot of fun to come across different types of fanart like the crocheted plushies or the Worry Dolls.

Today, I came across bead work. Sumiyoshi makes bead work and fashions them into images inspired by classic 2D video games. It's practically the same as pixel-art!! It's really hard to make a figure that is recognizable with limited amount of beads and colors :O!!!!!!!








Not much info on Sumiyoshi though. I only found a small but cute gallery.