December 20, 2008

The diary.

Blogs are the new journals, logbooks and diaries. We all now have a somewhat decent place to ramble about meaningless things online.

I have always in my life kept a diary. I was looking through an old paper journal and guess what I found: Ahhhh.... 1996. The year of Doom. There was hardly any internet back then, let alone blogs. All of my friends were into fashion, boys, Beverly Hills 90210 and other things like that, so there was nobody to talk about my obsession to. It was quite frustrating. In fact, I was even kind of ashamed of admitting I watched "a kids cartoon" when I was supposed to have already gotten over kids' stuff. Anime back then wasn't as huge as it is now, it was very UNDERGROUND.

Anyway. As I mentioned, I've always written a diary. My current one is actually www.cycyn.blogspot.com xD. It's not interesting at all but I hate to forget important things, which is something my mind tends to do a lot.
The point of all this is that I have written down on my paper diary the exact day I succumbed to my fandom and denial was no longer an option in my life, I stopped hiding from the world the fact that I was HOOKED ON A CARTOON!!!!! I had been hiding my fandom for over a year!! It was time "to come out of the Moon closet" xDDD





It doesn't need a translation. I'm sure you can guess what it says.

This post was pretty self centered, oopsie. Well let me fix that: Were YOU guys ever ashamed of being a Moonie?? u.u

December 20, 2008

The diary.

Blogs are the new journals, logbooks and diaries. We all now have a somewhat decent place to ramble about meaningless things online.

I have always in my life kept a diary. I was looking through an old paper journal and guess what I found: Ahhhh.... 1996. The year of Doom. There was hardly any internet back then, let alone blogs. All of my friends were into fashion, boys, Beverly Hills 90210 and other things like that, so there was nobody to talk about my obsession to. It was quite frustrating. In fact, I was even kind of ashamed of admitting I watched "a kids cartoon" when I was supposed to have already gotten over kids' stuff. Anime back then wasn't as huge as it is now, it was very UNDERGROUND.

Anyway. As I mentioned, I've always written a diary. My current one is actually www.cycyn.blogspot.com xD. It's not interesting at all but I hate to forget important things, which is something my mind tends to do a lot.
The point of all this is that I have written down on my paper diary the exact day I succumbed to my fandom and denial was no longer an option in my life, I stopped hiding from the world the fact that I was HOOKED ON A CARTOON!!!!! I had been hiding my fandom for over a year!! It was time "to come out of the Moon closet" xDDD





It doesn't need a translation. I'm sure you can guess what it says.

This post was pretty self centered, oopsie. Well let me fix that: Were YOU guys ever ashamed of being a Moonie?? u.u