November 24, 2008

Tattoos. Would you?

Yes. Personally, I would. Would you?

I've always wanted a Sailor Moon tattoo, but haven't done yet it because I hate pain. And because I'd rather spend that money on toys. If there were no needle and pain involved and I manage to NOT spend money on toys, I would like to get a SuperSM one on the small of my back. Its a bad idea. I know, don't care, still want it :B

Other than Helco's Tattoo and Cenobite Queen's There really aren't many other tattoos on the web. There are probably PLENTY out there, but I'm being lazy. :B


However, there are couple on DA!!!





I like this one because of the ribbons. If you sometime decide to look through My DA Gallery, you will notice heavily Sailor Moon influenced work and specially RIBBONS, lots of ribbons. I absolutely LOVE them thx to all those girlie transformation scenes X33333

Other Tattoos here, here, and here.

Holls, you're the Moonie who knows all the cool links. You know what to do. XDDDDD


So what about you guys?? Would you get a SM Tattoo?? Or do you have one already? XD


_______________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________

EDIT.

The always awesome Holly provided us with a couple of links to cool SM tattoos pictures. THX SO MUCH HOLLS X3333


Wow. They're sooo cool!!!!! Links to them are Here, here and here

November 24, 2008

Tattoos. Would you?

Yes. Personally, I would. Would you?

I've always wanted a Sailor Moon tattoo, but haven't done yet it because I hate pain. And because I'd rather spend that money on toys. If there were no needle and pain involved and I manage to NOT spend money on toys, I would like to get a SuperSM one on the small of my back. Its a bad idea. I know, don't care, still want it :B

Other than Helco's Tattoo and Cenobite Queen's There really aren't many other tattoos on the web. There are probably PLENTY out there, but I'm being lazy. :B


However, there are couple on DA!!!





I like this one because of the ribbons. If you sometime decide to look through My DA Gallery, you will notice heavily Sailor Moon influenced work and specially RIBBONS, lots of ribbons. I absolutely LOVE them thx to all those girlie transformation scenes X33333

Other Tattoos here, here, and here.

Holls, you're the Moonie who knows all the cool links. You know what to do. XDDDDD


So what about you guys?? Would you get a SM Tattoo?? Or do you have one already? XD


_______________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________

EDIT.

The always awesome Holly provided us with a couple of links to cool SM tattoos pictures. THX SO MUCH HOLLS X3333


Wow. They're sooo cool!!!!! Links to them are Here, here and here