November 30, 2008

The SM Cola. Volume 3: Random links

If you have become a Moonie during recent years (2000- 200X), then you probably grew up not knowing what a huge hit Sailor Moon really was during it's wonder years. SM was EVERYWHERE!!!!... or at least a lot easier to find than it is now. Nowadays you REALLY have too look for stuff. But it makes the hunt fun anyway, XD

Scroll down THIS PAGE to see SM in a store in its day. Wow.... 1996. LONG TIME ago.

Ok. Now on another note, I found an interesting post in a Spanish blog. I just thought it was pretty funny and rather than stealing his post, I'll just give you a basic translation:


A freakish picture at the beach.


He basically says a friend of his sent him these pictures of dresses that COULD BE Sailor Moon dresses(Stars saga, apparently) if you saw them form a certain angle. Then they show a picture of what the dresses really look like. It was kinda shocking to the blogger to see the resemblance and truthfully I'm shocked as well. Oo!!!

On another blog, I found a really strange/weird/cool post about a NON-Moonie who bought his daughters a Sailor Moon storybook and provides us with scans and translations. The drawings are weird, they are not from the anime, they were drawn specially for this book. Here is the post.
Didn't the daimon Doorknobda lock them up in an underground parking lot?? Not a gym(this is based on episode 109 btw.) The funny part about the post is reading this guy's reactions. He is totally weirded out by Sailor Moon!! HAhAHAhaa!


I never ever wanted or even thought of owning a trailer until I saw THIS. XD


And finally. Another random link: Sailor Moon Drag and drop. I'm not sure what this is about, it looks like they are animated gifs from a game. I hope someone can tell me exactly where these are from, but in any case, I love them all!!!! All Senshi in all their forms!!! YEY!!! XDD


Random Random Random!!!!

November 30, 2008

The SM Cola. Volume 3: Random links

If you have become a Moonie during recent years (2000- 200X), then you probably grew up not knowing what a huge hit Sailor Moon really was during it's wonder years. SM was EVERYWHERE!!!!... or at least a lot easier to find than it is now. Nowadays you REALLY have too look for stuff. But it makes the hunt fun anyway, XD

Scroll down THIS PAGE to see SM in a store in its day. Wow.... 1996. LONG TIME ago.

Ok. Now on another note, I found an interesting post in a Spanish blog. I just thought it was pretty funny and rather than stealing his post, I'll just give you a basic translation:


A freakish picture at the beach.


He basically says a friend of his sent him these pictures of dresses that COULD BE Sailor Moon dresses(Stars saga, apparently) if you saw them form a certain angle. Then they show a picture of what the dresses really look like. It was kinda shocking to the blogger to see the resemblance and truthfully I'm shocked as well. Oo!!!

On another blog, I found a really strange/weird/cool post about a NON-Moonie who bought his daughters a Sailor Moon storybook and provides us with scans and translations. The drawings are weird, they are not from the anime, they were drawn specially for this book. Here is the post.
Didn't the daimon Doorknobda lock them up in an underground parking lot?? Not a gym(this is based on episode 109 btw.) The funny part about the post is reading this guy's reactions. He is totally weirded out by Sailor Moon!! HAhAHAhaa!


I never ever wanted or even thought of owning a trailer until I saw THIS. XD


And finally. Another random link: Sailor Moon Drag and drop. I'm not sure what this is about, it looks like they are animated gifs from a game. I hope someone can tell me exactly where these are from, but in any case, I love them all!!!! All Senshi in all their forms!!! YEY!!! XDD


Random Random Random!!!!