November 11, 2008

More Wallpaperness!!

Wow!!!! This month has been super active (for me anyway)!! November's been my most active month of the whole year!!! Cycyn's been a good Moonie. I took those pictures of the Kakyuu doll, made these drawings, I'm working like crazy on the intro for the vlog and of course, trying to keep up with my randomly random posts. Let's not forget that even though we already know I don't have one of those things called "A LIFE" (12 seconds, anyone!?!?), that doesn't mean I don't TRY. xD

Here are the few new wallpapers I made. These are 1152x864 px, can't make them bigger though, I closed the PS file without saving so it's all lost now. Sowy about that u.u

Hope you LIKE!!









By request of Sakky and the OBVIOUS thing I should have done , I need to credit her for her stock. I normally credit her on DA but she requested a link here as well X3)

November 11, 2008

More Wallpaperness!!

Wow!!!! This month has been super active (for me anyway)!! November's been my most active month of the whole year!!! Cycyn's been a good Moonie. I took those pictures of the Kakyuu doll, made these drawings, I'm working like crazy on the intro for the vlog and of course, trying to keep up with my randomly random posts. Let's not forget that even though we already know I don't have one of those things called "A LIFE" (12 seconds, anyone!?!?), that doesn't mean I don't TRY. xD

Here are the few new wallpapers I made. These are 1152x864 px, can't make them bigger though, I closed the PS file without saving so it's all lost now. Sowy about that u.u

Hope you LIKE!!









By request of Sakky and the OBVIOUS thing I should have done , I need to credit her for her stock. I normally credit her on DA but she requested a link here as well X3)