November 17, 2008

Golden Boy.

Golden Boy!!!! That's a really old anime.

Anyway. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I was starting to go back to DA and see all the updates of the people I watch.

I used to post a lot of Sean Golden's work. He was drawing the manga in his own style and it was really really pretty and I absolutely adored the fact that he was such devoted Moonie. He did a great job while he was at it, but unfortunately he too has suspended work on his doujinshi. I actually talked to him once and he gave permission to post ALL his pages here on the SMOBss. He stopped drawing his manga, but he continues to make fanart now and then.

But what he does is AMAZING (See? I didn't use the same word this time xD). You can clearly see his style in his drawing but he also keeps the coloring very cel-like. He has even made a couple of short flash animations that are well worth a look.








I'd love to see the full transformation sequence but then again, I know how hard it is to animate D:

Visit Sean Golden's DA!!!

November 17, 2008

Golden Boy.

Golden Boy!!!! That's a really old anime.

Anyway. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I was starting to go back to DA and see all the updates of the people I watch.

I used to post a lot of Sean Golden's work. He was drawing the manga in his own style and it was really really pretty and I absolutely adored the fact that he was such devoted Moonie. He did a great job while he was at it, but unfortunately he too has suspended work on his doujinshi. I actually talked to him once and he gave permission to post ALL his pages here on the SMOBss. He stopped drawing his manga, but he continues to make fanart now and then.

But what he does is AMAZING (See? I didn't use the same word this time xD). You can clearly see his style in his drawing but he also keeps the coloring very cel-like. He has even made a couple of short flash animations that are well worth a look.








I'd love to see the full transformation sequence but then again, I know how hard it is to animate D:

Visit Sean Golden's DA!!!