November 27, 2008

Cycyn has a message for you.

It shall speak for itself.


video



Excuses, excuses... I know...my most sincere apologies to all Moonies that visit.

In case you are wondering why the video won't be up in December, it's because I will be away most of the month. Worry not, let me assure you that there WILL be posts during my time away. Blogger has entries scheduled until December 30th. I won't be answering your comments though, but please DO leave them, I'll be so happy to read them all once I return. x3


And a thx to Sakky who reminded me of the FAIL thingie, I used it in the video xD



PS. I said "So, Yeah" at least four times in less than a minute.... Wow... that's not a good thing. oO

November 27, 2008

Cycyn has a message for you.

It shall speak for itself.


video



Excuses, excuses... I know...my most sincere apologies to all Moonies that visit.

In case you are wondering why the video won't be up in December, it's because I will be away most of the month. Worry not, let me assure you that there WILL be posts during my time away. Blogger has entries scheduled until December 30th. I won't be answering your comments though, but please DO leave them, I'll be so happy to read them all once I return. x3


And a thx to Sakky who reminded me of the FAIL thingie, I used it in the video xD



PS. I said "So, Yeah" at least four times in less than a minute.... Wow... that's not a good thing. oO