November 9, 2008

The Chibi Project Podcast!!

OMG you guys!! xD

Since in the near future there will be Vlogs and Podcasts on the SMObss, I decided to do some research about how to make videos that are fun and interesting, I don't want to waste anyone's time, you know.

It's really hard to find GOOD SM related podcasts, The Moonie Cast is no longer active, and Sailor Scout Hideout is...errr... well not to be mean, but kind of boring and mostly directed to people whom are not familiar with the series. However, I did manage to find one that was not only still active, but it is SO FUNNY and creative!!!


It's called The Chibi Project and it's a group of guys who destroy anime toys in very sadistic ways, like that kid from Toy Story. Their whole project began by trying to destroy a Sailor Chibi Moon plastic figurine. Normally I would hate to see SM toys being misused and subjected to such cruel treatment, but since their first podcast was destroying Chibi Moon (I kind of don't like her) it made the rest a lot of fun to watch as well!!

I'll post their latest video, but there are a lot more at their site.





Visit The Chibi Project to see more toys destroyed :D

November 9, 2008

The Chibi Project Podcast!!

OMG you guys!! xD

Since in the near future there will be Vlogs and Podcasts on the SMObss, I decided to do some research about how to make videos that are fun and interesting, I don't want to waste anyone's time, you know.

It's really hard to find GOOD SM related podcasts, The Moonie Cast is no longer active, and Sailor Scout Hideout is...errr... well not to be mean, but kind of boring and mostly directed to people whom are not familiar with the series. However, I did manage to find one that was not only still active, but it is SO FUNNY and creative!!!


It's called The Chibi Project and it's a group of guys who destroy anime toys in very sadistic ways, like that kid from Toy Story. Their whole project began by trying to destroy a Sailor Chibi Moon plastic figurine. Normally I would hate to see SM toys being misused and subjected to such cruel treatment, but since their first podcast was destroying Chibi Moon (I kind of don't like her) it made the rest a lot of fun to watch as well!!

I'll post their latest video, but there are a lot more at their site.





Visit The Chibi Project to see more toys destroyed :D