October 6, 2008

What should I do??

Hello Lunatics!!!

I'm pretty new to this blogging thing. My personal blog is just a couple of years old and the SMOBss barely had it's first year anniversary. However I've always loved to surf around and see how different people manage their very different kinds of blogs. I visit around 15 different non-anime related blogs daily. I also like to watch random YouTubers who upload videos often and I don't have a Twitter, but most of my friends do, so I check those out pretty often as well.

I've always wanted to make the blog a bit more dynamic, I failed miserably with the karaoke contest, but here are some things I have seen other bloggers do and I'll TRY to incorporate one to the SMObss Blog.

1. Twitter (just to let you know that I have no life).

2. Vlogs or podcasts (Me talking random SM stuff).

3. Live chats (Me in front of my Mac chatting with Moonies XD).

4. Interactiveness (Dunno yet exactly how this would work, but YOU would tell me what I should do, like go out bowling in a SM shirt or something like that XDDD).

5. Last FM (What's on my SM playlist, I dunno how to use it though).

6. Contests and Quizzes (ummm.... contests and quizzes).

7. Maybe add a second blog writer.( I hate sharing my blog, but that way there would be posts even MORE often)


I wish I could do ALL of these ideas, but I won't be able to handle them!! U.U

Vote on the poll or leave a comment to let me know which one sounds fun to you, guys!! I will also try to keep up with my other sections: Room of Doom, Didn't Buy It, SM Vs. Real Life, Fanart, etc.

October 6, 2008

What should I do??

Hello Lunatics!!!

I'm pretty new to this blogging thing. My personal blog is just a couple of years old and the SMOBss barely had it's first year anniversary. However I've always loved to surf around and see how different people manage their very different kinds of blogs. I visit around 15 different non-anime related blogs daily. I also like to watch random YouTubers who upload videos often and I don't have a Twitter, but most of my friends do, so I check those out pretty often as well.

I've always wanted to make the blog a bit more dynamic, I failed miserably with the karaoke contest, but here are some things I have seen other bloggers do and I'll TRY to incorporate one to the SMObss Blog.

1. Twitter (just to let you know that I have no life).

2. Vlogs or podcasts (Me talking random SM stuff).

3. Live chats (Me in front of my Mac chatting with Moonies XD).

4. Interactiveness (Dunno yet exactly how this would work, but YOU would tell me what I should do, like go out bowling in a SM shirt or something like that XDDD).

5. Last FM (What's on my SM playlist, I dunno how to use it though).

6. Contests and Quizzes (ummm.... contests and quizzes).

7. Maybe add a second blog writer.( I hate sharing my blog, but that way there would be posts even MORE often)


I wish I could do ALL of these ideas, but I won't be able to handle them!! U.U

Vote on the poll or leave a comment to let me know which one sounds fun to you, guys!! I will also try to keep up with my other sections: Room of Doom, Didn't Buy It, SM Vs. Real Life, Fanart, etc.