October 25, 2008

SM vs. Real Life Volume: 2.5 - Moon Kingdom Vs. Taj Mahal + EXTRA.

Well, I tried to hide my ignorance but I still fell right into it!!! HAha!! Blog reader Liz told me something I SHOULD have noticed but didn't:
The Moon Kingdom is based on the Taj Mahal!!!!
See?





...And why should I have noticed?? Because STUPID STUPID Cycyn DREW the damned thing and I had no idea Dx (by "damned thing" I mean my drawing, NOT the incredible mausoleum)




Of course I was just trying to point out in the previous post the fact that The Blue Mosque was Moon Kingdom-ISH but it's great to know about the original inspiration.

October 25, 2008

SM vs. Real Life Volume: 2.5 - Moon Kingdom Vs. Taj Mahal + EXTRA.

Well, I tried to hide my ignorance but I still fell right into it!!! HAha!! Blog reader Liz told me something I SHOULD have noticed but didn't:
The Moon Kingdom is based on the Taj Mahal!!!!
See?





...And why should I have noticed?? Because STUPID STUPID Cycyn DREW the damned thing and I had no idea Dx (by "damned thing" I mean my drawing, NOT the incredible mausoleum)




Of course I was just trying to point out in the previous post the fact that The Blue Mosque was Moon Kingdom-ISH but it's great to know about the original inspiration.