October 1, 2008

SM Room of Doom Volume 4

I really don't have much to say today. I'm hungry, cold, in pain and tired......... and impressed. O.O!!!!!

I totally want my shelves to look like this!!!!! Wow. I think my Laurène has some serious competition right here. Well she HAD competition. Apparently Meeku has already sold off most of her collection.

It USED to be like this:



I will give 10 points to the Moonie that first finds something that now belongs to me :D

------------------------------------

Update: SMObss Blog reader Holly has her brand spankin' new Moon Collection Blog!! :O

October 1, 2008

SM Room of Doom Volume 4

I really don't have much to say today. I'm hungry, cold, in pain and tired......... and impressed. O.O!!!!!

I totally want my shelves to look like this!!!!! Wow. I think my Laurène has some serious competition right here. Well she HAD competition. Apparently Meeku has already sold off most of her collection.

It USED to be like this:



I will give 10 points to the Moonie that first finds something that now belongs to me :D

------------------------------------

Update: SMObss Blog reader Holly has her brand spankin' new Moon Collection Blog!! :O