October 15, 2008

PODCASTS... D:

I dunno about you guys, but I LOVE to talk SM ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. Too bad that in real life it's not always possible. And now that I think of it, it may not be very healthy. XDDDD

But still. It's pretty fun to get to know other Moonfreaks, their opinions, their favorite parts of the series and to get to know how SM has changed their lives.

When I asked readers what I should incorporate to my blog, I suggested that maybe a podcast or something. Sure, I'm probably not a great host and I dunno if anybody would like to LISTEN to my horrible voice, but I'm just trying to make the blog a bit more fun.


But as usual: SOME ONE ELSE BEAT ME TO IT!!! TT___________TT

I stumbled across this link browsing through MoonKitty. This group of girls began their podcast a couple of years ago to talk about their fandom. It's funny because they remind me of myself at that age when I also used to stay up way past midnight talking with my other friends. I haven't listened to all podcasts yet so I'm not sure what they talk about, it's too bad that last June they recorded their very last episode. But if you want to hear girlie/Sailormoonie chit chat, here's your chance!!!!!!

VISIT: MoonieCast Podcast

_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

EDIT: I just listened to the last episode.....ummmm....... I will just say that I COMPLETELY forgot it was a Sailor Moon Podcast because they derailed from the initial conversation to American Idol and Regina Spektor. I turned it off halfway through. Don't listen to it if you're expecting a Moon related conversation.

I mean, I know there's nothing NEW in the SM world, but there are always fun topics to debate and wonder about, right?


The girls mention OTHER SM podcasts on the web... Does anybody know any GOOD ones?

October 15, 2008

PODCASTS... D:

I dunno about you guys, but I LOVE to talk SM ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. Too bad that in real life it's not always possible. And now that I think of it, it may not be very healthy. XDDDD

But still. It's pretty fun to get to know other Moonfreaks, their opinions, their favorite parts of the series and to get to know how SM has changed their lives.

When I asked readers what I should incorporate to my blog, I suggested that maybe a podcast or something. Sure, I'm probably not a great host and I dunno if anybody would like to LISTEN to my horrible voice, but I'm just trying to make the blog a bit more fun.


But as usual: SOME ONE ELSE BEAT ME TO IT!!! TT___________TT

I stumbled across this link browsing through MoonKitty. This group of girls began their podcast a couple of years ago to talk about their fandom. It's funny because they remind me of myself at that age when I also used to stay up way past midnight talking with my other friends. I haven't listened to all podcasts yet so I'm not sure what they talk about, it's too bad that last June they recorded their very last episode. But if you want to hear girlie/Sailormoonie chit chat, here's your chance!!!!!!

VISIT: MoonieCast Podcast

_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

EDIT: I just listened to the last episode.....ummmm....... I will just say that I COMPLETELY forgot it was a Sailor Moon Podcast because they derailed from the initial conversation to American Idol and Regina Spektor. I turned it off halfway through. Don't listen to it if you're expecting a Moon related conversation.

I mean, I know there's nothing NEW in the SM world, but there are always fun topics to debate and wonder about, right?


The girls mention OTHER SM podcasts on the web... Does anybody know any GOOD ones?