October 20, 2008

Does anyone speak German???

I just found a really really cool fan project from a cosplay group in Europe called Darkmoon Entertainment , but I can't read German >_<. From what I read at a DevArt page, it's going to be some kind of fan movie. I REALLY WANT KNOW MOREEE!!!!!

I'm not sure if this project is still active because all I can understand is something about the year 2006 and it's almost 2009, but I sure hope to see some awesome stuff from these cosplayers.

Their site isn't fully functional apparently, but the flash intro itself is worth a look, it's a really short 3d animation but I felt like it was really POWERFUL. The song, the planetary symbols, the deliberately slow moving sequence... Wow...!! I'm excited already.
xD

This is a picture a one of the cosplayers/actresses.






More can be found at their DA Page

October 20, 2008

Does anyone speak German???

I just found a really really cool fan project from a cosplay group in Europe called Darkmoon Entertainment , but I can't read German >_<. From what I read at a DevArt page, it's going to be some kind of fan movie. I REALLY WANT KNOW MOREEE!!!!!

I'm not sure if this project is still active because all I can understand is something about the year 2006 and it's almost 2009, but I sure hope to see some awesome stuff from these cosplayers.

Their site isn't fully functional apparently, but the flash intro itself is worth a look, it's a really short 3d animation but I felt like it was really POWERFUL. The song, the planetary symbols, the deliberately slow moving sequence... Wow...!! I'm excited already.
xD

This is a picture a one of the cosplayers/actresses.






More can be found at their DA Page