October 10, 2008

Deep Submerge Arwards Time!!


I saw Brad's Deep Submerge Awards post and remembered all about that!!! I decided to check my e-mail (which I don't do that often) and there they were: Four beautiful and marvelous nominations!!!!! Thank you SO so much to all who took their time and thought about the SMObss Blog. After I informed all my close friends and my cats about it, I was calm enough to realize that time FLEW by too fast. I was kind of busy and never came around to check out all the websites in the directory and I did not nominate anyone >>.... Wow. That was plain stupid.

But I won't forget to vote!!!

Fist of all, many many congrats to all the sites nominated!!!! I'm so glad that some my personal my fave sites like Moonkitty , Chibiland, Neo Nobilty and The Oracle were nominated as well!!!

I wonder why MoonChase wasn't in there... are you not part of the directory SailorDees??

Anyways. I don't want to influence or persuade your vote. I think all Webmasters have done an incredible job and they all deserve awards, which is why I am posting links ONLY to the categories that SMOBss was nominated for!!


HAHAHHAHahahha!!!!! Kidding. Here are ALL the categories:


* Best Color Scheme
* Best Home/Welcome page
* Best Writing style
* Best use of Images
* Best Visual Design/ Aesthetic
* Best Visual Design/ Function
* Best Community site
* Innovative content

And of course, I cannot forget to mention Icera who has been doing all this hard work!! Thanks so much!!

This is the first time SMObss Blog has participated and has been nominated. Cycyn is actually kind of excited :]!!

October 10, 2008

Deep Submerge Arwards Time!!


I saw Brad's Deep Submerge Awards post and remembered all about that!!! I decided to check my e-mail (which I don't do that often) and there they were: Four beautiful and marvelous nominations!!!!! Thank you SO so much to all who took their time and thought about the SMObss Blog. After I informed all my close friends and my cats about it, I was calm enough to realize that time FLEW by too fast. I was kind of busy and never came around to check out all the websites in the directory and I did not nominate anyone >>.... Wow. That was plain stupid.

But I won't forget to vote!!!

Fist of all, many many congrats to all the sites nominated!!!! I'm so glad that some my personal my fave sites like Moonkitty , Chibiland, Neo Nobilty and The Oracle were nominated as well!!!

I wonder why MoonChase wasn't in there... are you not part of the directory SailorDees??

Anyways. I don't want to influence or persuade your vote. I think all Webmasters have done an incredible job and they all deserve awards, which is why I am posting links ONLY to the categories that SMOBss was nominated for!!


HAHAHHAHahahha!!!!! Kidding. Here are ALL the categories:


* Best Color Scheme
* Best Home/Welcome page
* Best Writing style
* Best use of Images
* Best Visual Design/ Aesthetic
* Best Visual Design/ Function
* Best Community site
* Innovative content

And of course, I cannot forget to mention Icera who has been doing all this hard work!! Thanks so much!!

This is the first time SMObss Blog has participated and has been nominated. Cycyn is actually kind of excited :]!!