October 12, 2008

Based on SM

Hey Moonfreaks!!!

I've been on DevArt a lot lately and I'm catching up with all the artists I watch, and there is an artist who I think is EXTREMELY talented (I use those same words for other artists, I should look up more adjectives xD). His nickname is Utilizator.He is really into 3d, mechas, videogames, cute girls and stuff like that. Very boyish...

Oh and did I forget to mention that HE LOVES SM!!?!!?! HAHaha!


He started to make his own Sailor Moon based comic. From what I have read here and there, the story is very much like the original but he is has decided to give it a more ORIENTAL perspective: The girl's name is Shizuka, the Moon Kingdom is designed like an old Edo era Castle, Samurai armors instead of Sailor Fukus and, I think, the Moon princess is Kaguya Hime-ish.

It's a rather interesting approach to our beloved Usa, right?

His comic has been on hiatus for some time but he promised to upload more once he has a chance. So we'll keep a eye on his site and the comic.


Meanwhile, take a look at these SM designs!! They are soooo....... INCREDIBLE and UNIQUE!!! XD






October 12, 2008

Based on SM

Hey Moonfreaks!!!

I've been on DevArt a lot lately and I'm catching up with all the artists I watch, and there is an artist who I think is EXTREMELY talented (I use those same words for other artists, I should look up more adjectives xD). His nickname is Utilizator.He is really into 3d, mechas, videogames, cute girls and stuff like that. Very boyish...

Oh and did I forget to mention that HE LOVES SM!!?!!?! HAHaha!


He started to make his own Sailor Moon based comic. From what I have read here and there, the story is very much like the original but he is has decided to give it a more ORIENTAL perspective: The girl's name is Shizuka, the Moon Kingdom is designed like an old Edo era Castle, Samurai armors instead of Sailor Fukus and, I think, the Moon princess is Kaguya Hime-ish.

It's a rather interesting approach to our beloved Usa, right?

His comic has been on hiatus for some time but he promised to upload more once he has a chance. So we'll keep a eye on his site and the comic.


Meanwhile, take a look at these SM designs!! They are soooo....... INCREDIBLE and UNIQUE!!! XD