September 19, 2008

Realism

Hi guys!!!

I just wanted to post a drawing that I recently finished. I was browsing through galleries on DA and I felt really inspired by realistic versions of Serenity. I dunno why. You know how that is... inspiration just comes and goes whenever it pleases XD

These are the ones that inspired me:












And this is Cycyn's version. Its based on a Lindsay Lohan picture. I know she's too old to be Usagi but I don't care. I like to draw her x3




D: OMG !!!! She has no ear!!!! HAHAHHAhahaha!!

September 19, 2008

Realism

Hi guys!!!

I just wanted to post a drawing that I recently finished. I was browsing through galleries on DA and I felt really inspired by realistic versions of Serenity. I dunno why. You know how that is... inspiration just comes and goes whenever it pleases XD

These are the ones that inspired me:












And this is Cycyn's version. Its based on a Lindsay Lohan picture. I know she's too old to be Usagi but I don't care. I like to draw her x3




D: OMG !!!! She has no ear!!!! HAHAHHAhahaha!!