September 11, 2008

Quick Post

I thought I had a somewhat decent SM collection, but now I feel totally insignificant.

I collect almost exclusively SM things, but I do have two or three other items from Final Fantasy, Clamp goodies and Star Wars (Obi Wan <3). I always thought I spent too much money on all this stuff, but collecting makes me so happy and I can't just quit. It's like my vice, my really bad habit. But then again, I don't smoke and I don't drink...

Bleh.


Has anybody ever seen The Bobacabana?? I mean, it's mostly Star Wars stuff, but I just have to say: HOLYSH*TOMGWOW. They have some of the rarest, most incredible collector's must-haves, hundreds of one-of-a-kind items, original art, concept art, and other unbelievable memorabilia.

Look around their house. And yes, they have an anime room with SM toys, in case you were wondering why I was posting this. xDDDD





OHHHH..... I see now what you mean about my randomness Chibi... I think you're right -_-;;

September 11, 2008

Quick Post

I thought I had a somewhat decent SM collection, but now I feel totally insignificant.

I collect almost exclusively SM things, but I do have two or three other items from Final Fantasy, Clamp goodies and Star Wars (Obi Wan <3). I always thought I spent too much money on all this stuff, but collecting makes me so happy and I can't just quit. It's like my vice, my really bad habit. But then again, I don't smoke and I don't drink...

Bleh.


Has anybody ever seen The Bobacabana?? I mean, it's mostly Star Wars stuff, but I just have to say: HOLYSH*TOMGWOW. They have some of the rarest, most incredible collector's must-haves, hundreds of one-of-a-kind items, original art, concept art, and other unbelievable memorabilia.

Look around their house. And yes, they have an anime room with SM toys, in case you were wondering why I was posting this. xDDDD





OHHHH..... I see now what you mean about my randomness Chibi... I think you're right -_-;;