September 24, 2008

Izumika!!!!

One of my very best friends is such a sweetheart. We talk almost everyday over the internet about a lot of random stuff, but back in the day, we would sing SM on MSN. Our conversations usually looked something like this:

Cycyn: You know the other day I was eating at a taco stand in the middle of the street and saw something strange.

Izumika: Really?? What was it?

Cycyn: A guy with a yellow and black striped shirt, like the one Seiya uses on his date with Usagi.

Izumika: Ohhhh was he cute like Seiya?

Cycyn: Nah.... But then I started signing to myself: Motto deai ga hayakereba toooooooooooooooooh....

Izumika: IIIII WAKE BAKARI MISTUKETERUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cycyn: Tsuki no Hikari ga, todakanuuu kanataaaa eeee!!!!!!!

IZUMIKA:
AHH KIMI WO TSURESAITAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Cycyn: :')

Izmika: xD


Ahhhh Good times. X3
Anyways, what I wanted to mention was that Izumi is remarkably gifted. He is fully aware that I envy his talent because I make sure to remind him about it every single day, but I sometimes use HIS talent for MY Benefit: I make him draw me SM stuff! HAHAHAHaha!!





Isn't this OUTRAGEOUSLY GORGEOUS?!?! I have more drawings but I'll post them later.

Visit Izumika's DA Gallery!! OMG. I love you Teban, damn it!!

Y te quiero por mil otras razones. P_ _ O.

September 24, 2008

Izumika!!!!

One of my very best friends is such a sweetheart. We talk almost everyday over the internet about a lot of random stuff, but back in the day, we would sing SM on MSN. Our conversations usually looked something like this:

Cycyn: You know the other day I was eating at a taco stand in the middle of the street and saw something strange.

Izumika: Really?? What was it?

Cycyn: A guy with a yellow and black striped shirt, like the one Seiya uses on his date with Usagi.

Izumika: Ohhhh was he cute like Seiya?

Cycyn: Nah.... But then I started signing to myself: Motto deai ga hayakereba toooooooooooooooooh....

Izumika: IIIII WAKE BAKARI MISTUKETERUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cycyn: Tsuki no Hikari ga, todakanuuu kanataaaa eeee!!!!!!!

IZUMIKA:
AHH KIMI WO TSURESAITAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Cycyn: :')

Izmika: xD


Ahhhh Good times. X3
Anyways, what I wanted to mention was that Izumi is remarkably gifted. He is fully aware that I envy his talent because I make sure to remind him about it every single day, but I sometimes use HIS talent for MY Benefit: I make him draw me SM stuff! HAHAHAHaha!!





Isn't this OUTRAGEOUSLY GORGEOUS?!?! I have more drawings but I'll post them later.

Visit Izumika's DA Gallery!! OMG. I love you Teban, damn it!!

Y te quiero por mil otras razones. P_ _ O.