September 28, 2008

Introducing: The SM Cola. Volume 1 : Inconsequential Rambling

Hey Moonfreaks!!!

Today we have another introduction to a new component of the SMObss Blog. The problem is that I wasn't sure what I should call this new section because it won't be something scheduled or fixed like The Room of Doom, SM vs. Real Life or the I Saw it and Didn't buy it on Ebay posts where they each have a specific topic and get published once every few of weeks. This is more like a "I have no idea what to tag this post with and I really don't even care". I have no specific ideas for this, they are simply just ramblings.

I found this image of a SM soft drink and I thought it was just SO RANDOM....kinda like these posts that have no specific purpose. So this image will be a kind of icon for The SM Cola section.

I'll jump right into today's post so that you know what I mean: USELESS/ UNRELATED SM merchandise. I mean lets face it. ALL SM toys and collectibles have no practical use other than to make us happy. Us collectors anyway. But there are some things that are just plain weird. Things that never even make an appearance in the manga or the anime but still manage to find their way to manufacture.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Kids like this stuff, besides they have to make money off the series because it is a business after all and so they will mass produce and they'll slap the Sailor Moon logo on almost anything as long as it makes a profit." ...Sure, that's something normal. A business is a business after all. I get it.

Seriously though... A Sailor Moon Pizza shop?! Really??
C'Mon!!





I mean, can you image Disney selling their beloved Princesses wearing a Domino's shirt behind a counter at a toy Pizza place? I think NOT. It ruins their image!!!! U.U

I don't want to imagine Usa saying to a client over the phone: "In the name of the Moon, your pizza will arrive in less than 30 minutes or I'll punish you!!!" Oo -!?!?!-

HAHAHAHAahaa... XD

September 28, 2008

Introducing: The SM Cola. Volume 1 : Inconsequential Rambling

Hey Moonfreaks!!!

Today we have another introduction to a new component of the SMObss Blog. The problem is that I wasn't sure what I should call this new section because it won't be something scheduled or fixed like The Room of Doom, SM vs. Real Life or the I Saw it and Didn't buy it on Ebay posts where they each have a specific topic and get published once every few of weeks. This is more like a "I have no idea what to tag this post with and I really don't even care". I have no specific ideas for this, they are simply just ramblings.

I found this image of a SM soft drink and I thought it was just SO RANDOM....kinda like these posts that have no specific purpose. So this image will be a kind of icon for The SM Cola section.

I'll jump right into today's post so that you know what I mean: USELESS/ UNRELATED SM merchandise. I mean lets face it. ALL SM toys and collectibles have no practical use other than to make us happy. Us collectors anyway. But there are some things that are just plain weird. Things that never even make an appearance in the manga or the anime but still manage to find their way to manufacture.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Kids like this stuff, besides they have to make money off the series because it is a business after all and so they will mass produce and they'll slap the Sailor Moon logo on almost anything as long as it makes a profit." ...Sure, that's something normal. A business is a business after all. I get it.

Seriously though... A Sailor Moon Pizza shop?! Really??
C'Mon!!





I mean, can you image Disney selling their beloved Princesses wearing a Domino's shirt behind a counter at a toy Pizza place? I think NOT. It ruins their image!!!! U.U

I don't want to imagine Usa saying to a client over the phone: "In the name of the Moon, your pizza will arrive in less than 30 minutes or I'll punish you!!!" Oo -!?!?!-

HAHAHAHAahaa... XD