September 21, 2008

I Saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 6

Hi guys!!

Ok, this edition of I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay is a little silly. It's not like past posts where the object I describe is usually something REALLY REALLY COOL, on the contrary, you can say that its ... homespun. Strangely enough is something I DO want even though I don't like it that much. A Luna backpack... or bag... or whatever it is!! Oo




I think its kinda cute though, and awfully R-A-R-E which is what really makes my eyes sparkle *0*!!!!
I don't remember where or when I saw this, but I have never seen another one again.

Meow. x3

September 21, 2008

I Saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 6

Hi guys!!

Ok, this edition of I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay is a little silly. It's not like past posts where the object I describe is usually something REALLY REALLY COOL, on the contrary, you can say that its ... homespun. Strangely enough is something I DO want even though I don't like it that much. A Luna backpack... or bag... or whatever it is!! Oo




I think its kinda cute though, and awfully R-A-R-E which is what really makes my eyes sparkle *0*!!!!
I don't remember where or when I saw this, but I have never seen another one again.

Meow. x3