September 9, 2008

Fan made PGSM Wii Game!!!!



Have you guys seen this?!?! I barely read about it at the SM Forum a couple of days ago. A FANMADE PGSM WII GAME!!!!!!!! Everybody knows I LOVE dedicated Moonies and this is WAY BEYOND anything I have ever seen!!!!! Read all the details at THIS Forum. O_O!!!!




Wow.


Oh and on another note: Many Congratulations to the fabulous Silver-Eyes-Blue. You may remember her from that Moon Kingdom drawing we made as a collab a few months ago. She is also a devoted Moonie and draws even more fanart than I do!!!!! oO!!!!
The very talented Mateja just got married this last week and I hope she stays away from me because I'm so jealous of her right now that she has found LOVE that I may snap at her in a hair-pulling/dress-shredding way xDDDDDDDD.

J/k, We're glad she's found happiness. Awwwwwww.....


Congrats Mateja!! X3

September 9, 2008

Fan made PGSM Wii Game!!!!



Have you guys seen this?!?! I barely read about it at the SM Forum a couple of days ago. A FANMADE PGSM WII GAME!!!!!!!! Everybody knows I LOVE dedicated Moonies and this is WAY BEYOND anything I have ever seen!!!!! Read all the details at THIS Forum. O_O!!!!




Wow.


Oh and on another note: Many Congratulations to the fabulous Silver-Eyes-Blue. You may remember her from that Moon Kingdom drawing we made as a collab a few months ago. She is also a devoted Moonie and draws even more fanart than I do!!!!! oO!!!!
The very talented Mateja just got married this last week and I hope she stays away from me because I'm so jealous of her right now that she has found LOVE that I may snap at her in a hair-pulling/dress-shredding way xDDDDDDDD.

J/k, We're glad she's found happiness. Awwwwwww.....


Congrats Mateja!! X3