September 1, 2008

About contest.

Hi guys. I'm kind disappointed today U.U

When I first had the idea of the online karaoke contest, I was thinking that people would cosplay and sing, or do silly Moonie stuff while singing, and maybe some would be really original and make some kind of animation ...dunno... I had A LOT of ideas. I was even going to ask Zan and Malro to join us, but since poll didn't go very well, all my ideas have gone down the drain.

I kinda thought a lot of people would be interested in it, you know, just for fun, and I was actually GOING TO MAKE the trophy AND SEND IT. Yes. A REAL SCULPTURE thigie. Look, I even made a sketch to see what it would look like...





But very few Moonies were interested in participating and it may not be worth all the time and money I was going to put into it. U.U


So I'm terribly sorry to inform that there will be NO KARAOKE CONTEST.

So much for trying to keep the Moon Spirit alive... XDDDD!!!! Thanks so much to all who DID want to participate and to SailorDees + Moon Chase Staff who volunteered to be judges. Maybe we will do it some other time. ;)

September 1, 2008

About contest.

Hi guys. I'm kind disappointed today U.U

When I first had the idea of the online karaoke contest, I was thinking that people would cosplay and sing, or do silly Moonie stuff while singing, and maybe some would be really original and make some kind of animation ...dunno... I had A LOT of ideas. I was even going to ask Zan and Malro to join us, but since poll didn't go very well, all my ideas have gone down the drain.

I kinda thought a lot of people would be interested in it, you know, just for fun, and I was actually GOING TO MAKE the trophy AND SEND IT. Yes. A REAL SCULPTURE thigie. Look, I even made a sketch to see what it would look like...





But very few Moonies were interested in participating and it may not be worth all the time and money I was going to put into it. U.U


So I'm terribly sorry to inform that there will be NO KARAOKE CONTEST.

So much for trying to keep the Moon Spirit alive... XDDDD!!!! Thanks so much to all who DID want to participate and to SailorDees + Moon Chase Staff who volunteered to be judges. Maybe we will do it some other time. ;)