August 15, 2008

Stop this AWESOMENESS Zan...



Seriously. Stop this. You rule too much. You are setting the bar far too high and I am SOOOOOO loving it. But I need you to stop because I still want to make a Serenity cosplay someday and I won't be able to make anything this awesome!!! xDDD!!

I have made a few posts about Zan, she is a regular at the SMObss, I normally only post one or two entries about a specific artist, just to let he readers know what's out there, but she gets a lot of my attention because she is so dedicated to outdo herself every time. I'm obsessed and all. XB

Visit Zan's DA or her website which is also great!

August 15, 2008

Stop this AWESOMENESS Zan...



Seriously. Stop this. You rule too much. You are setting the bar far too high and I am SOOOOOO loving it. But I need you to stop because I still want to make a Serenity cosplay someday and I won't be able to make anything this awesome!!! xDDD!!

I have made a few posts about Zan, she is a regular at the SMObss, I normally only post one or two entries about a specific artist, just to let he readers know what's out there, but she gets a lot of my attention because she is so dedicated to outdo herself every time. I'm obsessed and all. XB

Visit Zan's DA or her website which is also great!